Are you looking for Sony Xperia 1 stock ROM for your device? Well, if yes, then you’re in the right place! Today we are going to share Stock Firmware collection for Sony Xperia 1. In the end, we will also guide you to install Stock ROM on Sony Xperia 1. So, stay tuned for that.
Since Android is a highly customizable operation system, there is always a possibility that you may end up in a situation where your device is lagging or not responding. In such a case, the best way to fix this is to install the Stock firmware on Sony Xperia 1. This will solve almost all of your problems. However, most people find difficulty in finding the right firmware files for their devices. So here are the stock firmware files for Sony Xperia 1.
Installing stock firmware again on your device will make it fresh and fast again. In case you want to revert to stock ROM after installing a custom ROM, then this guide will serve you as well. It is always good to keep the Sony Xperia 1 stock firmware with you in case something went wrong. So here is Sony Xperia 1 stock firmware collection, which you can download and flash in your device.
Sony Xperia 1 Stock Firmware Collections
Android is one of the most customizable software, which is the sole reason why most people buy Android devices. Because of this customizability, many people often brick their devices in the end and need to install stock firmware. If you’re in such a situation, then this guide will help you to install stock firmware in Sony Xperia 1.
You should install stock firmware on Sony Xperia 1 if:
- Your device is acing alow/lagging
- Regular camera fails
- performance issues in your device
- Boot loop problem
- Battery draining fast etc.
If you’re also facing problems in your device like screen freezing, unresponsive, camera fail, boot loops, slow performance, etc. You can simply factory reset your device. In case your device is stuck or in a brick state due to careless rooting or flashing methods, then installing Stock firmware on Sony Xperia 1 will save your device. Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
Before we move on, please confirm the device specifications and ensure that you’re downloading the stock firmware for the right device and model.
|Device Name||Sony Xperia 1|
|Screen||6.50-inch touchscreen display | resolution 1644×3840 pixels|
|Processor||octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855|
|RAM/ROM||6 GB RAM/ 128 GB ROM|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 3330 mAh battery|
|Camera||12-megapixel (f/1.6, 1.4-micron) + 12-megapixel (f/2.4, 1-micron) + 12-megapixel (f/2.4, 1-micron)|
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Sony Xperia 1
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Sony Xperia 1
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Sony Xperia 1
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Sony Xperia 1 Stock Firmware Collections:
|55.1.A.3.107||March 2020 Security Patch|
|55.1.A.3.49||Bugfix version of Android 10|
|55.0.A.6.56||September 2019 patch|
|55.0.A.6.16||August 2019 patch|
|55.0.A.2.314||July 2019 patch|
How to install Stock Firmware on Sony Xperia 1
Before investing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This ROM is supported only for Sony Xperia 1.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Sony USB Driver for Windows and MAC. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download and Install the Sony Flash Tool on your PC
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Install on Sony Xperia 1:
To install stock Firmware on Sony Xperia 1, you need to first download the firmware file and drivers. After that, you can follow this detailed guide on how to install stock firmware using Sony Flash tool.
Guide to Install Stock firmware using Sony Flash tool
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Sony Xperia 1 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.