SteelSeries is a Danish gaming accessories brand that is one of the most well-known brands in the world of esports and professional gaming. Their mouse, headphones, and keyboards are known for their high build quality, excellent comfort, and outstanding performance. However, talking about their headphone segment, then the headphone that has gained a lot of attention from users since their release is SteelSeries Arctis 7 and 7P.
But, there are many cases where users reported different issues with this headset. However, one of those issues is the headphone sometimes do not work on their PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X|S. Well, there could be anything behind this error.
But, the company itself didn’t find a proper reason behind this error. Well, here in this guide, we have tried to resolve the not working error for you guys. So, therefore, if you are bothered enough by this issue, make sure to read the guide until the end.
- How To Fix SteelSeries Arctis 7 and 7P Not Working on PC, PS4, PS5, or Xbox Series X|S
- Fix 1: Reboot Your Device
- Fix 2: Check The Battery Status
- Fix 3: Update The Audio Drivers
- Fix 4: Make Sure The Arctis 7 and 7P Is Compatible
- Fix 5: Disable Other Peripheral Devices Using Bluetooth
- Fix 6: Replace The Batteries
- Fix 7: Update OS
- Fix 8: Reset The Arctis 7 and 7P
- Fix 9: Update The SteelSeries Engine Software
- Fix 10: Check For Internal Damage
- Fix 11: Report An Issue
How To Fix SteelSeries Arctis 7 and 7P Not Working on PC, PS4, PS5, or Xbox Series X|S
So, here are the methods that you can use to resolve the SteelSeries Arctis 7 and 7P not working issue on your PC, PS4, PS5, or Xbox Series X|S. Therefore, in case you wish to resolve the error, then make sure to read the guide until the end.
Fix 1: Reboot Your Device
Before you follow any of the below-mentioned methods, we suggest you to reboot your PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PC in order to keep it functioning smoothly. However, it will also improve the performance of your device by removing the temporary bug file that is stored previously by your system.
Moreover, a simple reboot will also flush the RAM and close the background processes. Well, it is not guaranteed that this will fix the SteelSeries Arctis 7 and 7P not working, but it is previously seen that this helps many users who are facing the same issue. So, we advise you to perform this and check if it helps or not.
Fix 2: Check The Battery Status
Did you check if your SteelSeries Arctis 7 and 7P battery status? Well, there are chances that the battery percentage of your headphone is lower, due to which you are getting this error. Therefore, it is advised to make sure that your headphone is fully charged and then check again.
In many cases, users reported that it again started working properly once they fully charged their SteelSeries headset. So, you must try this out and let us know if it really helps. However, in case your headset is already fully charged, then you must leave this fix and move to the other mentioned fixes.
Fix 3: Update The Audio Drivers
Now, most of the users are confused about whether updating the drivers helps to fix or enhance the performance of your device. Well, let me tell you that updating the driver is always the best choice to help you increase the performance and fix several issues that you are generally facing. So, here are the steps that will help you update the audio drivers:
- Firstly, open the Run box and search devmgmt. msc.
- After that, tap on the Audio Inputs and Outputs tab to expand it.
- Thereafter, right-click on it and select the Uninstall Device. Then, to reinstall it, you can reboot your device.
Fix 4: Make Sure The Arctis 7 and 7P Is Compatible
It is seen that the SteelSeries Arctis 7 and 7P is not compatible with any devices. Therefore, you must first hover to the SteelSeries website and check if your headphones are supported to the device you are using. Also, it is very important to keep the drivers and OS updated in order to make sure that your headset does not have to face compatibility issues.
Fix 5: Disable Other Peripheral Devices Using Bluetooth
Are you using any other peripheral device on your PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PC via Bluetooth? Well, if so, then make sure to disable them in order to make sure that there is no reason left behind while you are connecting your headset. I know it sounds weird, but it is true, as we have seen in many cases where once users disable the other Bluetooth device from their device, the SteelSeries Arctis 7 and 7P not working issue gets fixed.
Fix 6: Replace The Batteries
Chances are there that the batteries of your SteelSeries Arctis 7 and 7P may be dead or damaged, due to which your headset is not working. So, to check your headset batteries, you can simply charge it for a few hours and then check if the charge is last or not. If the battery won’t last for more than 1 hour, then this means that the batteries get damaged, and now you need to replace them.
Fix 7: Update OS
When your PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PC operating system is updated, it helps to close security gaps and enhance the overall efficiency of your device. There are, however, precautions you may take ahead of time to protect your device and make it compatible with new devices such as Arctis 7 and 7P. So, you have to make sure that the OS of your device is updated using the following steps:
- Initially, open the Start menu and tap on the Settings option.
- After that, tap on the Update & Security, and click on the Check For Updates button.
- Firstly, navigate to the Notification and delete all the existing update files with the help of the options button.
- Now, click on the delete button and launch the Settings window.
- Finally, click on the System Software Update.
- First of all, go to the Settings > System.
- After that, hit the System Software option and select the System Software Update.
- Finally, tap on the Update System Software.
Fix 8: Reset The Arctis 7 and 7P
If you are still getting the problem with your Arctis 7 and 7P, then make sure to reset your headset as it will resolve each type of error that is occurring internally. So, here are the instructions that you need to follow in order to reset your Arctis 7 and 7P:
- Firstly, make sure to turn off your headphone power and remove the cushion of your headphone’s left cup.
- After that, take a pin and press the reset button for 2-3 seconds.
- Thereafter, make sure to wait for a few minutes before turning on the headset. Then, check if the error gets resolved or not.
Fix 9: Update The SteelSeries Engine Software
This is the most crucial thing that users need to make sure if he/she is using the Arctis 7 and 7P on their PC. However, although the SteelSeries Engine Software is updated automatically. But, still, sometimes, due to technical glitches, it may fail to update the software. Therefore, you must have to make sure that the software is updated by using the instructions given below:
- Firstly, use the Win+I key combination to open the Run box. Then, search for appwiz.cpl.
- Thereafter, locate the SteelSeries Engine and right-click on it. Then, tap on the Uninstall button.
- Now, go to the SteelSeries website to download the driver.
- Finally, install it as you normally do and connect your headset to your PC again.
Fix 10: Check For Internal Damage
There are chances that some internal issues occur on your headset, due to which you are getting this issue. So, we advise you to inspect your headset carefully. However, if you find any type of damage on your headset, then make sure to hover to a repair shop instead of starting repairing it on your own.
Fix 11: Report An Issue
Still, no luck? Sadly, if the SteelSeries Arctis 7 and 7P is not working on your PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PC, then we suggest you hover to the official support page of SteelSeries and raise your ticket to report the issue. After that, wait until they reply to you back concerning the issue. Then, explain the issue to them and ask them to help you.
So, that’s it on how to fix the SteelSeries Arctis 7 and 7P not working on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PC. We hope that this article has helped you. Meanwhile, in case you need any other information regarding the methods that we have discussed above in this guide, comment below.