Vivo Y66 smartphone was launched in March 2017. It came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Want to Install Stock ROM On Vivo Y66? then, you are at the right place. If you own a Vivo Y66 smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here I will guide you to install official stock ROM on Vivo Y66 smartphone.
This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock ROM for Vivo Y66 below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Vivo Y66. This guide is followed by a software known as SP Flash Tool which is simple and easy. You can just flash the firmware on Vivo Y66 using the Smartphone Flash Tool. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Vivo Y66 using the guide.
We ask you to read the steps before doing something wrong. READ READ READ!! Once you are done! Now you can download the SP Flash Tool, VCOM Drivers and the stock ROM from the below Pre-Requisite note.
Guide To Install Official Stock ROM On Vivo Y66
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your smartphone. You can anytime flash the stock ROM on Vivo Y66. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back from death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your Vivo Y66 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Vivo Y66.
Here are below of Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware Update for Vivo Y66. To install the Stock Firmware on Vivo Y66, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and SP Flash Tool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Y66 smartphone.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vivo Y66
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Vivo Y66
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Vivo Y66
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Vivo Y66.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- Top 10 WhatsApp Alternatives for Android in 2017
- How to find Wi-fi Password in Android and iOS
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
PD1612BF_EX_A_2.8.0-update-full_1521650530.zip supported for India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Philippines
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Vivo Y66 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.