Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. So if you have accidentally bricked your device then you can easily install Stock ROM on Axioo Picopad S2L. Since Axioo Picopad S2L is having a Spreadtrum processor, you have to use SPD Flash tool in order to install Stock ROM in Axioo Picopad S2L device. But don’t worry, as today in this guide, we will help you to successfully download and flash Stock ROM on Axioo Picopad S2L android smartphone.
Most smartphone gets hard brick because of the carelessness of users. Most users try to root their device to flash them with infected files. As a result, their devices gets hard brick and then they have to flash Stock firmware on their device. This is very true with Axioo Picopad S2L users. But don’t worry, as installing Stock ROM on Axioo Picopad S2L is no rocket science. Its very easy and we will guide you through each step of the process. By following this guide, you can restore or unbrick Axioo Picopad S2L back to the previous working condition.
Stock ROM on Axioo Picopad S2L [Firmware File]
As we said above – installing Stock ROM on Axioo Picopad S2L is no rocket science. The actual process of flashing Stock Firmware on Axioo Picopad S2L is very easy. All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Axioo Picopad S2L using SpreadTrum Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Axioo Picopad S2L. First of all, download the software, SpreadTrum Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Axioo Picopad S2L using this guide. But before you do, let’s have a quick look at device specifications.
Advantage Of Axioo Picopad S2L Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Axioo Picopad S2L
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Axioo Picopad S2L
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Axioo Picopad S2L
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Guide to Flash Stock ROM on Axioo Picopad S2L
Today, in this tutorial, we will guide you on how to download and install Stock ROM on Axioo N68 device. If you’re new to this stuff then don’t worry. We will guide you through each step. Just read and follow all the steps carefully.
- Device Supported: Axioo Picopad S2L
- Tool Supported: SpreadTrum Flash Tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum 7731
- Android: 5.1 Lollipop
- File: Stock ROM
Download Required Files
These are the files which you will be needing to install Stock ROM on Axioo Picopad S2L device. So make sure to download them.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Axioo Picopad S2L
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This guide will only work for Axioo Picopad S2L
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Install the Latest Axioo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Axioo Picopad S2L
After downloading the firmware file for Axioo Picopad S2L, you need to use SPD Flash Tool to flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to flash stock firmware on Axioo Picopad S2L.Guide to Install Stock ROM using SPD Flash Tool
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Axioo Picopad S2L successfully. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!