Did you accidentally brick your Flytec PH5003? then you can easily install Stock ROM on Flytec PH5003. Since Flytec PH5003 is having a MediaTek processor, you have to use SP Flash tool in order to install Stock ROM in Flytec PH5003 device. But don’t worry, as today in this guide, we will help you to successfully download and flash Stock ROM in Flytec PH5003 Android smartphone.
Most smartphone gets hard brick because of the carelessness of users. Most users try to root their device to flash them with infected files. As a result, their devices get a hard brick and then they have to flash Stock firmware on their device. This is very true with Flytec PH5003 users. But don’t worry, as installing Stock ROM on Flytec PH5003 is no rocket science. It’s very easy and we will guide you through each step of the process. By following this guide, you can restore or unbrick Flytec PH5003 back to the previous working condition.
Stock ROM on Flytec PH5003 [Firmware File]
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Flytec PH5003. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Flytec PH5003 using this guide.
As we said above – installing Stock ROM on Flytec PH5003 is no rocket science. The actual process of flashing Stock Firmware on Flytec PH5003 is very easy. All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Flytec PH5003 using SP Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Advantage Of Flytec PH5003 Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Flytec PH5003
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Flytec PH5003
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Flytec PH5003
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Guide to Flash Stock ROM on Flytec PH5003
Today, in this tutorial, we will guide you on how to download and install Stock ROM on Flytec PH5003 device. If you’re new to this stuff then don’t worry. We will guide you through each step. Just read and follow all the steps carefully.
- Device Supported: Flytec PH5003
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
- File: Stock ROM
Download Required Files
These are the files which you will be needing to install Stock ROM on Flytec PH5003 device. So make sure to download them.
- Firmware File:
- Flytec_PH5003_Telcel_MT6580_R2_20171128_7.0.zip: Download
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Android USB Drivers
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Flytec PH5003
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This guide will only work for Flytec PH5003
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Install the Latest Flytec USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Flytec PH5003
After downloading the firmware file for Flytec PH5003, you need to use SP Flash Tool to flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to flash stock firmware on Flytec PH5003.
Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash tool
Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash tool – Video Tutorial
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Flytec PH5003 successfully. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!