Want to flash the stock ROM file on your Lyf LF-2401, then you are in the right place. In this guide, you can flash the stock firmware file to troubleshoot any issues or problems on your device. Yes! With this guide, you can resolve WiFi and Bluetooth issues, unbrick your device, resolve lag or bad performance, and fix any software-related problems.
To flash the stock ROM file on your Lyf LF-2401, we use the SPD Flash tool, aka Spreadtrum Flash Tool, as Spreadtrum SoC powers this device. We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the stock ROM on your device.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software-related issue on your Lyf LF-2401. If you face any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device to stock ROM. This guide will be more beneficial to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
Advantage of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Lyf LF-2401 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Lyf LF-2401
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Lyf LF-2401
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Lyf LF-2401
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Lyf LF-2401
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Lyf LF-2401 to Factory State
- Device Name: Lyf LF-2401
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum Unisoc SoC
How to Flash Lyf LF-2401 Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Lyf LF-2401, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Lyf LF-2401
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Spreadtrum USB drivers, SPD Flash Tool, and Android USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Lyf_LF-2401_PC_SW_VER_01_04_220517_SPD
File Size: 230 MB
Instructions to Install: via SPD Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:Guide to Install Stock ROM using SPD Flash Tool
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Lyf LF-2401 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.