Android is an Open Source Linux-based platform where customization and tweaks are easy to implement. Therefore, if your Oppo A9 2020 (CPH1937) device has bricked due to some issues or improper flashing, follow this full guide. Most of the Oppo devices come with Mediatek and Qualcomm chipset and Oppo A9 2020 uses Qualcomm chipset. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie OS and offers great value for money. In case, if you have rooted or installed any mods or custom ROM on your Oppo A9 2020 handset and want to go back to the Stock ROM, you can follow how to flash the Stock ROM file on your Oppo A9 2020.
Nowadays, rooting, installing custom ROMs, mods, unlocking bootloaders becomes trendy and quite easy than earlier. These tweaks are useful for so many users. Meanwhile, some of the users brick their devices due to the wrong file or improper way to flash. But you can easily unbrick and restore your device by installing the Stock ROM.
- 1 Oppo A9 2020 CPH1937 Flash File
- 2 Steps to Flash Stock ROM File on Oppo A9 2020 (CPH1937)
Oppo A9 2020 CPH1937 Flash File
Flashing the Stock Firmware file on Oppo A9 2020 is quite easy and safe if you follow the guidelines and requirements we’ve mentioned below. You just need to download the flash file and required tools/drivers on your PC and then follow the guide to install the Stock ROM flash file on Oppo A9 2020 via QFil Tool (Qualcomm Flash image loader tool). This guide is also helpful to recover, unroot, or fix any software issue completely.
Remember this guide is also useful in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Oppo A9 2020. The QFil flash tool will come in handy to flash the Stock ROM.
Before going to the flashing process, have a look at the Stock ROM advantages at first.
Advantage Of Stock ROM
- To Unbrick your Oppo A9 2020
- Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo A9 2020
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fix the lag or stutter on Oppo A9 2020
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty
- Will able to receive OTA Updates
Follow the full step-by-step guide properly along with requirements, download links, and firmware details as well.
- Device Supported: Oppo A9 2020 (CPH1937)
- Tool Supported: Qualcomm Flash image loader tool / QFil Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 SOC
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- GApps: Included
- Firmware File: Stock ROM (Stable)
Steps to Flash Stock ROM File on Oppo A9 2020 (CPH1937)
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This ROM file will only work on Oppo A9 2020. Don’t try it on other devices.
- A working PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Keep your device charged up to 50% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup of your device data (Internal Storage) before starting the flashing process.
- Download the latest Oppo USB Drivers from above and install it on your PC.
- Download QFil Flash Tools for upgrading firmware
Download Flash Files
- CPH1937EX_11_C.75: Download
- CPH1937EX_11_C.74: Download
- CPH1937EX_11_C.73: Download
- CPH1937EX_11_C.72: Download
- CPH1937EX_11_C.71: Download
- CPH1937EX_11_A.43: Download
- CPH1937EX_11_A.27: Download
- CPH1937EX_11_A.19: Download
- CPH1937_11_A.13_191011_cb4610de| Download | Mirror
Instructions to install:
After downloading the firmware file for Oppo A9 2020 from the link above, you will need to use the Qualcomm Flash image loader Tool to flash the Stock firmware. Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Oppo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on Oppo device.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:Steps to Flash Stock Firmware Using QFil Flash Tool
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Vivo Z1 Pro :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Vivo Z1 Pro.
We hope that you’ve successfully installed the Stock Firmware on Oppo A9 2020 (CPH1937) Android device easily. If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.