Looking to Install Stock ROM on Oppo R15 Pro (CPH1831)? then you are at the right place. Now install the official Stock firmware on Oppo R15 Pro. Oppo launched the latest smartphone called Oppo R15 Pro. It came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. Oppo R15 Pro which under the hood runs on Qualcomm processor. Here we will guide you to install the official Stock ROM on Oppo R15 Pro using the software known as MsmDownload Tool. If you have installed Custom ROM or bricked your device, then this guide will be helpful to fix back to Stock ROM or unbrick it.
Oppo R15 Pro is a dual SIM smartphone launched in March 2018. The phone comes with a 6.28-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2280 pixels. It runs on 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 processor and 6 GB of RAM. It comes with Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box. This device packs a 128 GB of expandable internal storage. R15 brings a Dual 16-MP + 20 MP primary camera on the rear and a 20-megapixel camera on the front.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Oppo R15 Pro back to the previous working condition.
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Oppo R15 Pro using MsmDownload Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo R15 Pro (CPH1831)
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Oppo R15 Pro. First of all, download the software, MsmDownload Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Oppo R15 Pro using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oppo R15 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo R15 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oppo R15 Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Bootleggers ROM v2.2: Complete Guide and List of Supported device [8.1 Oreo]
- List of Supported AOKP Oreo 8.1 – Official and Unofficial
- Dirty Unicorns Oreo ROM: Supported Devices List, Downloads and Features
- List of Supported Devices to receive Mokee OS 8.1 Oreo Custom ROM [Official/Unofficial]
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on Oppo R15 Pro.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oppo R15 Pro (CPH1831)
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- Tool Supported: MsmDownload Tool
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
|Download||Oppo R15 Pro Stock Firmware File|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo R15 Pro:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Oppo R15 Pro is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- MsmDownload Tool: Download MsmDownload Tool and extract it (Install)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Oppo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on Oppo R15 Pro:
- First of all, Download the file required above and extract it on your computer.
- Now in the extracted folder, Run the file named MsmDownloadTool.exe as an administrator
- When you see the screen, now turn off your phone
- Connect your phone to PC using USB Cable while pressing VOLUME UP button.
- Now on the MSMDownload Tool screen, load the firmware.
- You can now click the “START ALL” button to start upgrading your phone.
- Once the complete installation process is done, you can unplug your phone from PC.
- That’s it! Now turn on your phone and enjoy new Stock firmware on Oppo R15 Pro.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Oppo R15 Pro successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.