On this page, we will guide you on how to download and install the official firmware file on Tecno Camon CM CA6 /CA6S. This tutorial is easy to follow. Tecno Camon CM is powered by a Mediatek MT6737 processor powered by Android 7.0 Nougat.
If you are someone who is facing software issues such as WiFi or Bluetooth issues, lag, boot loop, or hard brick, you can fix the device by following this tutorial. By using the firmware file, you can bypass FRP lock, pattern lock, downgrade, or upgrade, and you can fix most of the software glitches by flashing the stock firmware.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Tecno Camon CM:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Tecno Camon CM
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Tecno Camon CM
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Tecno Camon CM
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Tecno Camon CM
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Tecno Camon CM back to Factory State
- Device Name: Tecno Camon CM CA6 /CA6S
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: CA6 /CA6S
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6737
- Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Tecno Camon CM
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Tecno Camon CM CA6 /CA6S, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Supported device: Tecno Camon CM CA6 /CA6S
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Tecno USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Tecno_Camon_CA6_MT6737T_V59_190307.zip
Supported Model: Tecno Camon CM CA6
File Size: 1 GB
Android Version: 7.0 Nougat
|Flash File Name: Tecno_Camon_CM_CA6S_MT6737T_V28_180116.zip
Supported Model: Tecno Camon CM CA6S
File Size: 1 GB
Android Version: 7.0 Nougat
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Tecno Camon CM, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Tecno Camon CM
Follow our full-depth video guide below:Video Guide to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool
So that’s it guys, this was our take on how to flash firmware files on Tecno Camon CM CA6 /CA6S. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.
please it does not wrk but say authentication error
Updated latest version..
please i have format the preloader so up. the phone looks dead keep on saying authentication error.am even fed up.so which update r u talking about
i have the same problem
r u also aware that u need the best DA file to flash it and i dont have it.
hello william i have had a problem on flashing my techno ca6, it keeps giving me an authentication file error everytime, despite even downloading its custom da file from hovatek, please help me
how to solve authentication file error