If you are here, then you may be looking for a firmware flash file for your Tecno Spark CM KA9. If yes, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will help you to flash the firmware file on Tecno Spark CM by using the SP Flash tool.
We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the firmware flash file on your device.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software-related issue on your Tecno Spark CM. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Tecno Spark CM Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Tecno Spark CM
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Tecno Spark CM
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Tecno Spark CM
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Tecno Spark CM
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Tecno Spark CM back to Factory State
- Device Name: Tecno Spark CM KA9
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6737
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
How to Install Tecno Spark CM KA9 Firmware Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Tecno Spark CM, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Tecno Spark CM KA9
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Tecno USB Drivers
Download Flash Files:
|Flash File Version||Downloads|
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on the Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Tecno Spark CM, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Tecno Spark CM KA9
Follow our full-depth video guide below: Watch Video Tutorial
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Tecno Spark CM device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.
Good day my Techno cm KA9 is given me a problem while I can not login to my Google account, and my 2sim card with MD card at disome time.
This is for CM. did you try clearing cache and all?