If you’re facing any software issues in your Vivo V1 PD1502F, then you can flash the stock firmware file easily. Here we will guide you on how to download and flash the official stock ROM file on your Vivo V1. You must flash stock firmware if your device is regularly facing the lagging issues, performance issues, and virus attacks. Apart from that, any other kind of software issue can be easily fixed by installing stock ROM on the Vivo V1 device.
Whenever you face any kind of software issue or performance lag in your smartphone, then its time to flash the stock firmware again. This is because the android system keeps generating cache files which cause performance issues. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on Vivo V1 is to install stock firmware. So let’s flash the stock ROM file in Vivo V1, shall we?
- Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- Steps to Flash Stock ROM File on Vivo V1:
- Download Flash File
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Vivo V1. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo V1 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Vivo V1
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vivo V1
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Vivo V1
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Vivo V1
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Vivo V1 back to Factory State
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vivo V1 PD1502F
- Tool Supported: QPST Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
- Android OS: 5.0 Lollipop
- File: Software Update
Steps to Flash Stock ROM File on Vivo V1:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Vivo V1 PD1502F
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Vivo V1
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Download AF Tool, QFil Flash Tool, or QPST Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers | Qualcomm drivers
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking, hardware, or any kind of software problem arising on your while you follow this guide to install stock ROM on your phone. First, understand the tutorial and then follow it at your own risk.
Download Flash File
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.Guide to Install Vivo Firmware on any Vivo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via AFTool:
- Launch the vivo aftools to flash the ROM
- In the AFTool, locate your firmware file which you downloaded.
- Boot your device into EDL mod
- You can now connect your phone to PC in fastboot or EDL mod.
- Click Start to upgrade your firmware
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Download Qualcomm Flash image loader tool and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using QFIL tool
Method 4: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! remove your device from PC. That’s it!
Method 5: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Vivo V1 :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Vivo V1.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Vivo V1 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.