Tecno Pop 6 Pro launched in India with a 6.6-inch HD display powered by MediaTek Helio A22 SoC, coupled with 2GB of RAM and 32GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage. The device sports a dual rear camera unit and a 5,000mAh battery with support. It runs on Android 12-based GO Edition.
In this tutorial, we will guide you on installing the firmware flash file on Tecno Pop 6 Pro (BE8). The device came out of the box with Android 12.0 (HIOS 8.6). If you want to fix your device’s common issues like boot loop, remove pattern lock, bypass FRP lock, repair IMEI, or extract DA (download agent) file, then this guide is for you.
To install the firmware flash file on Tecno Pop 6 Pro (BE8), you need to download the SP Flash tool (also known as the Smartphone flash tool). This method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make flashing the firmware file easier.
Tecno Pop 6 Pro Device Overview:
The Tecno Pop 6 Pro features a 6.8 inches IPS panel with a 60 Hz refresh rate. It is an FHD+ panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Under the hood, we get the MediaTek Helio G85 processor built on a 12 nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with two Cortex-A75 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz and six Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Mali-G52 MC2. The smartphone comes with Android 12 out of the box with HIOS 8.6 skin running on top.
In terms of optics, we get a triple camera setup at the rear and a single selfie camera at the front. The rear camera setup consists of a 48 MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, a 2MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.4, and a QVGA sensor. The selfie camera at the front is a 32 MP wide sensor paired with an f/2.5 lens. The rear and front camera setups are limited to 1080p video recording.
The smartphone has a single storage option with 128GB of internal storage and 6GB of RAM. We also get a dedicated microSD slot for storage expansion. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, FM Radio, and USB Type-C 2.0. And for sensors, we get a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, and proximity. Powering it all is a 5000 mAh battery that supports 18W Quick charging. The smartphone has three color options: Eco Black, Ice Mirror, and Dreamland Green.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Tecno Pop 6 Pro Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adware from Tecno Pop 6 Pro
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Tecno Pop 6 Pro
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Tecno Pop 6 Pro
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Tecno Pop 6 Pro
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Tecno Pop 6 Pro to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your device
How to Flash Tecno Pop 6 Pro (BE8) Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Tecno Pop 6 Pro, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Tecno Pop 6 Pro (BE8)
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Tecno USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Tecno_Pop_6_Pro_BE8_MT6761_V156_221018.zip
Android Version: Android 12 (HIOS 8.6)
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Ensure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Tecno Pop 6 Pro, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up keys together and Connect your Phone to your PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes; if you see a green button on your flash tool, the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Tecno Pop 6 Pro
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Tecno Pop 6 Pro (BE8) device. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.