Last updated on April 5th, 2021 at 12:31 am
Want to flash the Stock ROM file on Tecno Spark 6 KE7? Then you are in the right place. On this page, we will share the official Tecno Spark 6 KE7 flash files with their firmware installation guide.
To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
Well, you might have ended up in situations such as hard brick, want to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, unroot your device, downgrade or fix the lag or freezing display. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solutions to fix your Tecno Spark 6 is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Tecno Spark 6 running on stock ROM.
- 1 Why We Need Firmware Files?
- 2 Steps to Install Tecno Spark 6 Flash Files (Firmware)
Why We Need Firmware Files?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Tecno Spark 6. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Tecno Spark 6 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Tecno Spark 6
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Tecno Spark 6
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Tecno Spark 6
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Tecno Spark 6
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Tecno Spark 6 back to Factory State
Flash File Details:
- Device Name: Tecno Spark 6 KE7
- ROM Type: Stock ROM Flash Files
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6762
- Android Version: Android 10
Steps to Install Tecno Spark 6 Flash Files (Firmware)
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Tecno Spark 6, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Tecno Spark 6 KE7.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Tecno Spark 6 has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Tecno USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Tecno Spark 6.
Download Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: KE7-H693GHIJKM-Q-GL-200617V060
File Size: 2 GB
|Firmware Link: Download|
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking, hardware or any kind of software problems arising on your while you follow this guide to install stock ROM on your phone. First, understand the tutorial and then follow it at your own risk.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Realme device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Tecno Spark 6 :
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Tecno Spark 6, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Tecno Spark 6
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
Method 3: Instructions to Install via Tecno Flash Tool
- Download the latest Tecno Flash Tool
- extract it to any location on your pc/laptop.
- Also, make sure to have Tecno Mobile’s firmware, which you want to flash with the Tecno flash tool.
- Go to the folder where you’ve extracted the flash tool
- Look for a file SWD_AfterSales.exe. Double click on it to run.
- Now in the application under Operation Area, click on the Gear Icon
- Up next, you have to browse and upload the “scatter.txt file” from the respective folder containing the firmware firmware
- Switch off your device
- While pressing the power button on the smartphone, connect the USB cable and connect it to the computer.
- As the flashing process would begin, you have to wait for some time for the process to get over.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Tecno Spark 6 KE7 [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.