Vivo has recently unveiled its new Vivo V19 global variant on April 6. This new smartphone Vivo V19 features Snapdragon 712 SoC coupled with 8GB RAM, 256GB of UFS 2.1 storage. It has stunning quad cameras with a 48MP primary sensor, dual front cameras, 4500 mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
Today Vivo has finally rolled the Android 11 update to the Vivo V19 in India with software version PD1969F_EX_A.70.7. The update brings FuntouchOS 11 to the top with all the Android 11 features and customization. In this guide, we will show you how to install the Android 11 firmware file manually on Vivo V19.
- What’s on Android 11?
- What’s in FuntouchOS 11?
- Funtouch OS 11 Expected Features
- Download Vivo V19 Android 11 (FuntouchOS 11) Update
- Check Software Update:
- How to Install Vivo V19 Android 11 (FuntouchOS 11) Update
What’s on Android 11?
Android 11 is the successor version of the last year’s Android 10 OS. Obviously, the latest version of Android R brings a bundle of improved features and plenty of additional features as well that you will miss on Android 10. It’s the 11th iteration of the Android OS family that will improve the user experience and user security/privacy as well.
The Android 11 brings improved dark mode, one-time app permissions, improved location privacy, chat bubbles, notification history, conversations in notifications, go back gesture, wireless ADB, Bluetooth won’t turn off in Airplane mode, improved call screening, improved camera features, Wi-Fi suggestion, built-in screen recording, improved Digital Wellbeing, visibility of screen refresh rate, improved Developer Options, better screenshot management, pin apps to sharing menu, 5G & foldable display support, improved support for waterfall displays, double-tap gesture, and a lot more.
What’s in FuntouchOS 11?
As the name suggests, the FuntouchOS 11 will be a successor version of the latest generation FuntouchOS 10. The upcoming FuntouchOS 11 version will be based on Android 11 and comes with a lot of native Android 11 goodies preloaded. While there is one more advantage of having a custom skin that OEMs can include some additional or exclusive features and customizations or visual changes in the system elements so that users can get the ultimate experience.
Once Google will release the stable Android 11 version, Vivo will start pushing the FuntouchOS 11 early adopters recruitment and beta updates to its compatible devices via batches. The company would also come with an update schedule or roadmap for the devices officially so the users can rely on it. Now, let’s take a quick look at some of the expected features of the upcoming FuntouchOS version.
Funtouch OS 11 Expected Features
- Improved User Interface with system elements
- Revamped App Icons
- Smoother Animation Transitions
- Enhanced Notification Center
- Improved Privacy & Security Features
- Advanced JOVI Smart Assistant
- One-Time App Permission
- Improved Location Privacy Features
- Better Quick Shortcut Toggle
- Global Dark Theme
- New Live Wallpapers
- Better Battery and Gaming Mode
- In-built Screen Recording
- Improved Camera UI & Quality
- Chat Bubbles
Download Vivo V19 Android 11 (FuntouchOS 11) Update
Here you can download the official Android 11 for the Vivo V19 based on FuntouchOS 11.
|PD1969F_EX_A_6.72.7||May 2022 Security Patch Update|
|PD1969F_EX_A_6.71.20||April 2021 Security Patch Update|
Check Software Update:
Before going to the manual firmware upgrade process, if you feel that your device isn’t receiving the OTA update notification for a while, then you can check for the software update manually. In order to do this:
Go to the device Settings > System updates. It will search for the software update and you will get notified if a new update is available on your device. Simply grab the Android 11 version by downloading and installing it.
Additionally, it’s recommended to maintain the phone charge at least up to 50%-60% and connect your device to Wi-Fi for a faster and stable download.
Update Guide: How to Flash Vivo Firmware on your device
How to Install Vivo V19 Android 11 (FuntouchOS 11) Update
Before installing Android 11 on your Vivo V19, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below.
- Supported device: Vivo V19 PD2038F
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: Download AFTool | QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool
- Download Drivers: Qualcomm USB Drivers and Vivo USB Drivers
Method 1: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Download Qualcomm Flash image loader tool and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the Android 11 using the QFIL tool
Guide to Install Firmware File using QFIL Tool
Method 2: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! remove your device from your PC. That’s it!
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed Android 11 on your Vivo V19 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.
In the meantime, if you liked this content and want to read more content, for more such awesome coverage, you can head over to our check out our Windows Guides, Gaming Guides, Social Media Guides, iPhone, and Android Guides to read more. Make sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel for awesome videos related to Android, iOS, and Gaming. So, until the next post…Cheers!
Vivo v19 Android 11 version
Vivo v 19 funtouch os 11 update
Vivo y12G Funtoch os 11 upcoming funtoch os version comfortable
Vivo y12G upcoming funtoch os version preview