Today Vivo has finally rolled the Android 11 update to the Vivo Z1 Pro in India with software version PD1911F_EX_A_6.70.9. The update brings FuntouchOS 11 to the top with all the Android 11 features and customization. In this guide, we will show you how to install the Android 11 firmware file manually on Vivo Z1 Pro.
Vivo Z1 Pro – Device Overview
The handset was launched in July 2019 that packs a 6.53-inches IPS LCD Full-HD+ display, Android 9.0 Pie over FuntouchOS 9, a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging, etc. While it also features a Snapdragon 712 SoC, Adreno 616 GPU, 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB of internal storage option, a dedicated MicroSD card slot, a 32MP selfie camera, and more.
On the rear side, it has a triple 16MP+8MP+2MP lens with 4K video recording @30fps and offers HDR, Panorama, other AI modes, etc. Coming to the connectivity, the phone sports a 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, MicroUSB 2.0, FM Radio, etc. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass sensor, etc.
Download Vivo Z1 Pro Android 11 (FuntouchOS 11) Update
Here you can download the official Android 11 for the Vivo Z1 Pro based on FuntouchOS 11.
||April 2021 security patch|
|PD1911F_EX_A_6.70.9||March 2021 security patch|
Check Software Update:
Before going to the manual firmware upgrade process, if you feel that your device isn’t receiving the OTA update notification for a while, then you can check for the software update manually. In order to do this:
Go to the device Settings > System updates. It will search for the software update and you will get notified if a new update is available on your device. Simply grab the Android 11 version by downloading and installing it.
Additionally, it’s recommended to maintain the phone charge at least up to 50%-60% and connect your device to Wi-Fi for a faster and more stable download.
Update Guide: How to Flash Vivo Firmware on your device
How to Install Vivo Z1 Pro Android 11 (FuntouchOS 11) Update
Before installing Android 11 on your Vivo Z1 Pro, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below.
- Supported device: Vivo Z1 Pro PD2038F
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: Download AFTool | QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool
- Download Drivers: Qualcomm USB Drivers and Vivo USB Drivers
Method 1: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 2: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! remove your device from your PC. That’s it!
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed Android 11 on your Vivo Z1 Pro device. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.
In the meantime, if you liked this content and want to read more, for more such awesome coverage, you can head over to our check out our Windows Guides, Gaming Guides, Social Media Guides, iPhone, and Android Guides to read more. Make sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel for awesome videos related to Android, iOS, and Gaming. So, until the next post…Cheers!