Last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 08:45 pm
Xiaomi Mi CC9 has been launched recently in China after some of the leaks and rumors. The handset sports a triple rear camera setup and comes in gradient color design, a waterdrop notch style display. It has a bigger battery capacity, a 32MP selfie camera, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and more. It’s worth mentioning that the device comes with Android 9.0 Pie over MIUI 10. However, it’s currently available in China and will soon available for other countries as well. Here in this article, we will share with you the Xiaomi Mi CC9 Stock Firmware Collections [Back to Stock ROM] with requirements and guide also.
Google’s Android is an open source software and easily customizable due to its open source nature. It’s worth mentioning that the OS runs on the Linux platform. Therefore, most of the advanced users and developers can easily build any Custom ROM, mod files, root, tweaks, etc. Meanwhile, if you’ve flashed or tweaked your device previously, you may face some lag, boot loop or soft brick issue. Mostly the Custom ROMs offer better visual treat and customizations but lacks stability or security. This can be easily bypassed by flashing the Stock Firmware on your device again depends on the model number.
Now, let’s check out the device specifications and features as well.
Mi CC9 Specifications: Overview
The Mi CC9 mid-flagship device comes with a 6.39-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 1080×2340 pixels resolution. This is a 19.5:9 aspect ratio screen and comes with 403ppi pixel density. Under the hood, the device is powered by the 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 710 SoC paired with Adreno 616 GPU. It has a 6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal memory variants. However, the storage is expandable up to 256GB via a MicroSD card.
On the backside, the device features a triple rear camera setup of a 48MP primary camera with f/1.9 aperture lens, an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, and a 2MP depth sensor along with an LED flash. The rear camera features super night mode, portrait mode, HDR, Panorama, AI Scene Detection, etc. Whereas it also supports 4K and slow-motion video recording @960fps. While the handset packs a 32MP single selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture lens. The selfie shooter features Mimoji, AI Portrait Mode, 3D Beautification mode, Panorama, Gesture Photo mode, Front HDR, and more. Additionally, it supports Front Screen Fill, AI Face Recognition, AI Smart Beauty mode, etc.
The Xiaomi Mi CC9 smartphone packs a 4,030 mAh battery with 18W proprietary fast charging support. In terms of the connectivity options, it includes a 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C port, NFC, Bluetooth 5, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and more. The phone includes an in-display fingerprint scanner which is quite fast, AI Face Unlock, Game Turbo 2.0 mode, and Hi-Res audio support.
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Stock Firmware Collections
Most of the Xiaomi devices run on MIUI custom skin over Android versions. The MIUI is a popular and widely used custom skin by users and developers globally. It’s well polished and fully featured UI just like OxygenOS and EMUI. Some of the other device models are also compatible with the custom MIUI ROM built by third-party developers. With each and every update, Xiaomi has improved the apps loading time, touch response time, system stability over customizations and new features. Most of the core Android features are available on the latest MIUI 10 for all the Xioami devices. Therefore, you don’t have to wait for the official Android version update.
Mostly the Stock ROM comes pre-installed on the device by smartphone OEMs but it doesn’t offer that much of customizations like any Custom ROM. Smartphone OEMs also provides locked device bootloader so that users get official update easily and maintain the device privacy. The company offers limited but fully functional and stable official stock firmware which can be used as a daily driver easily. While you really can’t use a custom firmware as your daily driver due to instability and bugs. Installing Stock firmware on your Xiaomi Mi CC9 will get rid of any software-related issue or bug easily. Here is the Xiaomi Mi CC9 stock firmware collection which you can download and flash on your device.
Stock Firmware Advantages
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Mi CC9.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Mi CC9 ROM version.
- Unroot or Fix Software Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on your device.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your device warranty.
List of Xiaomi Mi CC9 Stock Firmware Collections:
- V22.214.171.124.QFCCNXM: China Stable ROM – Download ROM
- V126.96.36.199.QFCCNXM: Android 10 – Download ROM
- V10.3.12.0.PFCCNXM: China Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM | OTA ROM
- V10.3.11.0.PFCCNXM: China Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM | OTA ROM
- V10.3.9.0.PFCCNXM: China Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM | OTA ROM
- V10.3.5.0.PFCCNXM: China Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM | OTA ROM
- V10.3.3.0.PFCCNXM: China Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM | OTA ROM
- V188.8.131.52.PFCCNXM: China Stable ROM – Download ROM
- V184.108.40.206.PFCCNXM: China Stable ROM – Download ROM
- V220.127.116.11.PFCMIXM: Global Stable ROM – Download ROM
- V18.104.22.168.PFCRUXM: Russia Stable ROM – Download ROM
- V22.214.171.124.PFCEUXM: Europe Stable ROM – Download ROM
- V126.96.36.199.PFCCNXM: China Stable ROM – Download ROM
- V10.3.1.0.PFCRUXM: Russia Stable ROM – Download ROM
- V10.3.6.0.PFCEUXM: Europe Stable ROM – Download ROM
- V10.3.1.0.PFCMIXM: Global Stable ROM – Download ROM
Steps to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Mi CC9
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- The ROM file is supported only for Mi CC9. Don’t try it on other devices.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB Cable.
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for PC.
- Mi Flash tool – Download and install it on your PC (Fastboot Method).
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data as well.
For better visual support, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial from the link below as well:Video Tutorial to Flash MIUI on any Xiaomi Device via Recovery/Fastboot Method
We hope that you have successfully installed the latest update on your Xiaomi device by following this guide easily. Feel free to write down in the comments below.