Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Xiaomi Mi Max 3 smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Mi Max 3 using the below guide on how to flash Xiaomi Mi Max 3 firmware files.
In this list, we will update all the region Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Stock Firmware collections for all models. Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi Max 3 came out of the box with Android 8.0 Oreo with MIUI 8.5 Skin.
About Xiaomi Mi Max 3
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 features a 7.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core and Qualcomm Snapdragon 630/ MSM8956 Plus Snapdragon 660 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64/128GB internal memory. The camera on the Xiaomi Mi Max 3 comes with a 12 MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus dual-LED dual-tone flash and a 5MP front shooting camera.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 runs on Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Ion 5500 mAh battery with Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0). It also has a Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports a dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Mi Max 3
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Mi Max 3
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Mi Max 3
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Download Paranoid Android Pie Beta: All Supported Devices List and GSI Build
- How To Install Google Camera Night Sight Feature On Supported Device [GCam v6.1]
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Bootleggers ROM: Complete Guide and List of Supported Device [8.1 Oreo]
- List of MIUI 10 Supported Devices, Features and More Details
- List of Supported AOKP Oreo 8.1 – Official and Unofficial
List of Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Stock Firmware collections
Global Stable ROM
China Stable ROM
Recovery ROM | OTA ROM
Recovery ROM | OTA ROM
Recovery ROM | OTA ROM
Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
Russia Stable ROM
|V220.127.116.11.PEDRUXMRecovery ROM | OTA ROM|
Guide to Install Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Stock Firmware :
- This Update is only for Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Smartphone.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Download Mi Flash Tool From here
- Make sure that you have Xiaomi USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone (root required) and then proceed.
- Without Root, you can backup your phone.
Steps To Install Stock ROM using Updater App
- First of all, To Install via Recovery, you need to download Recovery ROM
- Now connect your Xiaomi Mi Max 3 to PC and copy the downloaded file to the downloaded_rom folder in your Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Internal Storage.
- Launch ‘Updater‘ app in your device.
- Click on the three dots (‘…’) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- now press OK to start the flashing process.
- Done. Your device will reboot after the flashing is done.
Steps to Flash Stock ROM for Xiaomi Mi Max 3 via Fastboot :
- Download the MIUI 18.104.22.168 Fastboot ROM for your Xiaomi Mi Max 3
- Now turn your device off completely. Press the Volume– key and the Power button simultaneously to enter Fastboot mode.
- Once you have entered fastboot mode, you will see the Mi Bunny Fastboot mode picture (See screenshot below)
- Now connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable.
- You need to double click on the downloaded ROM file to extract it.
- Open the extracted ROM folder, and copy its path on the computer.
- To install Mi Flash Tool, Download Mi Flash Tool Zip and Extract the MIUI MI Flash tool on your computer.
- Now click on the installer file on your computer and continue the installation. (Ignore the security warning) and select run to continue the installation.
- After installation is completed, open MiFlash.exe and paste the address bar from the ROM file folder path copied in the 6th step. (You can also browse the folder by tapping the Select button)
- If you have pasted the Address code, Now Click on the first button (circled out in yellow) to Refresh, and MiFlash should automatically recognize the device. Then click the second button (circled out in red) to flash the ROM file to the device.
- Your flashing process has started, Now Wait until the progress bar inside MiFlash turns fully green, which means the ROM has been successfully installed. Then your device should automatically boot to the new version.
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on this guide on How to install MIUI Stable ROM on Xiaomi Mi Max 3 in the comment section below.