After Poco X2 success, Xiaomi India launched its new smartphone; Poco M2 Pro. Well, just like Poco X2, this phone is a rebranded model of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Global variant. With Poco M2 Pro, the device comes out of the box with Android 10 under MIUI 11.
Do you have Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro in your hands and want to install Stock ROM? Well here is the stock firmware collection for Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro users for every region. You can simply follow our guide to install the flash file on your Poco M2 Pro.
Since Android is a highly customizable software and there is always a possibility that you may end up in a situation of lagging, boot loops or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro stock flash file with you in case something goes wrong.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro Specifications:
The handset comes with a 6.67-inches IPS LCD display that has 1080×2340 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 450 nits of brightness, HDR10 screen, and more. It has an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC, paired with Adreno 618 GPU, 4GB/6GB of RAM, 64GB/128GB of internal storage option that has a dedicated microSD card slot. It runs on Android 10 on the top of MIUI 11 preloaded.
The device packs a quad rear camera setup of a 48MP (wide, f/1.8) + an 8MP (ultrawide, f/2.2) + a 5MP (macro, autofocus, f/2.4) + a 2MP (depth, f/2.4) lens with PDAF, HDR, Panorama, an LED flash, etc. While the front features a 16MP (wide, f/2.5) lens that has HDR, Panorama mode. It sports a 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
The Poco M2 Pro features a 3.5mm audio jack, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, Infrared Port, FM radio with recording, USB 2.0 Type-C port, USB OTG, and more. It packs a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, an accelerometer, an ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity, compass sensor, etc.
Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro Stock ROM Flash File
Xiaomi runs MIUI on all its devices which is fairly simple yet filled with features. This is why a lot of people like Xiaomi devices. However, there are times when the firmware of Xiaomi devices crashes, lags, and create problems. This can be solved by installing the stock firmware again on the device.
Stock firmware is the factory firmware that comes pre-installed on the device. Installing Stock firmware on your Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro will get rid of any software problem you might have in your device. So here is the Poco M2 Pro stock firmware collection which you can download and flash in your device. Today in this guide will help you to install stock firmware in Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro. It is always good to keep Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If you’re also facing problems in your device like screen freezing, unresponsive, camera fail, boot loops, slow performance etc. Then you can install stock firmware to fix these problems. Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro Stock Firmware Collections:
|Build Number / Downloads||Changelog|
Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
How to install Poco M2 Pro Firmware Flash File
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This ROM is supported only for Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
Instructions to Install on Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.