Xiaomi launched its budget-friendly device series called Redmi 9 and 9A in the world. The Redmi 9A sports a 6.53 inches IPS LCD display, 2GB RAM, 32GB of storage, under the hood of MIUI 12, and Android 10 powered by MediaTek Helio G25. Do you have Xiaomi Redmi 9A in your hands and want to flash Stock ROM? Well here is the stock firmware collection for Xiaomi Redmi 9A (dandelion) users for every region. In this article, we will share the complete list of the Xiaomi Redmi 9A Stock ROM flash file and follow the guide to install the firmware using the Mi Flash tool.
Since Android is a highly customizable software and there is always a possibility that you may end up in a situation of lagging, boot loops or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the Xiaomi Redmi 9A stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
Table of Contents
- 1 Xiaomi Redmi 9A (dandelion) Stock Firmware Collections
- 2 List of Xiaomi Redmi 9A (dandelion) Flash Files:
- 3 How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi 9A
Xiaomi Redmi 9A (dandelion) Stock Firmware Collections
Xiaomi runs MIUI on all its devices which is fairly simple yet filled with features. This is why a lot of people like Xiaomi devices. However, there are times when the firmware of Xiaomi devices crashes, lags, and create problems. This can be solved by installing the stock firmware again on the device.
Stock firmware is the factory firmware that comes pre-installed on the device. Installing Stock firmware on your Xiaomi Redmi 9A will get rid of any software problem you might have in your device. So here is Xiaomi Redmi 9A stock firmware collection which you can download and flash in your device. Today in this guide will help you to install stock firmware in Xiaomi Redmi 9A. It is always good to keep Xiaomi Redmi 9A stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If you’re also facing problems in your device like screen freezing, unresponsive, camera fail, boot loops, slow performance etc. Then you can install stock firmware to fix these problems. Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Redmi 9A
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Redmi 9A
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Redmi 9A
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Xiaomi Redmi 9A (dandelion) Flash Files:
Global Stable: Fastboot and Recovery ROM
|Build Number / Downloads||Changelog|
China Stable: Fastboot and Recovery ROM
Europe Stable: Fastboot and Recovery ROM
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi 9A
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This ROM is supported only for Xiaomi Redmi 9A.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
Instructions to Install on Xiaomi Redmi 9A:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 9A (dandelion) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.