Xiaomi on its 10th Anniversary announced Redmi K30 Ultra along with the Mi 10 Ultra. Xiaomi added one more smartphone to its K-series concluding with a total of 5 smartphones in the lineup. Unlike all other phones under this series, the K30 Ultra comes with a MediaTek Chipset, the Dimensity 1000+. Now, this is the most powerful SOC from MediaTek right now, so the K30 Ultra is also a flagship like the K30 Pro.
Do you have Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra in your hands and want to flash Stock ROM? Well here is the stock firmware collection for Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra (cezanne) users for every region.
In this article, we will share the complete list of the Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra Stock ROM flash file and follow the guide to install the firmware using the Mi Flash tool.
Since Android is a highly customizable software and there is always a possibility that you may end up in a situation of lagging, boot loops, or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
Table of Contents
- 1 Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra (cezanne) Stock Firmware
- 2 List of Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra (cezanne) Flash Files:
- 3 How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra
- 4 Redmi K30 Ultra Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra (cezanne) Stock Firmware
Xiaomi runs MIUI on all its devices which is fairly simple yet filled with features. This is why a lot of people like Xiaomi devices. However, there are times when the firmware of Xiaomi devices crashes, lags, and create problems. This can be solved by installing the stock firmware again on the device.
Stock firmware is the factory firmware that comes pre-installed on the device. Installing Stock firmware on your Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra will get rid of any software problem you might have in your device. So here is the Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra stock firmware collection which you can download and flash in your device. Today in this guide will help you to install stock firmware in Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra. It is always good to keep Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If you’re also facing problems in your device like screen freezing, unresponsive, camera fail, boot loops, slow performance etc. Then you can install stock firmware to fix these problems. Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra (cezanne) Flash Files:
Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This ROM is supported only for Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
Instructions to Install on Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra (cezanne) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.
Redmi K30 Ultra Specifications
The design remains precisely the same as the K30 Pro. So, there’s a full-screen design on the front & a pop-up selfie camera on the top. On the rear, there’s a circular camera module housing four cameras. The fingerprint scanner is placed under the display.
The display on the front may be a 6.77-inch Samsung’s E3 Super AMOLED panel with Full-HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, & HDR10+ support. Under the hood, there’s the MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ chipset which is predicated on the 7nm manufacturing process & comes with a strong 9-core Mali-G77 GPU. Redmi K30 Ultra has 6/8GB RAM & 128/256/512GB storage.
In the camera department, the camera setup on the rear, there’s a Quad camera setup featuring a primary 64 Megapixel Sony IMX686 sensor, a 13 Megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with 118-degree FOV, a 5 Megapixel Telephoto Macro camera & finally a Depth Sensor. On the front, there’s a 20 Megapixel selfie camera.
There is a 4,500mAh battery inside the Redmi K30 Ultra with 33W fast charging (comes with a 33W charger inside the box). Connectivity options include dual-mode 5G (NSA+SA), Wi-Fi 6, USB Type-C port, and NFC. the size of the phone is listed to be at 163.3×75.4×9.1mm, and therefore the device weighs 213 grams.
Sensors onboard include a distance sensor, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, electronic compass, infrared remote, and hall sensor. Some other notable features of the Redmi K30 Ultra include Stereo Speakers, Linear Motor, Dual 5G, Audio Zoom, Gorilla Glass 5 on the front & rear, Dual GPS, NFC, Splash-proof coating, IR Blaster & a Large VC Heat Sink for better cooling.