Deleting multiple posts on Facebook altogether is now easier than ever before. We have this new feature called Manage activity that will let users select posts from one specific date to another and then delete them all at one go. To use this feature, you need to use the mobile application for Facebook.
Facebook’s mobile application is something you will find easily in the Store. Then log into that application using your login credentials for Facebook. Once you are logged in, you can then proceed with the method. This method involves several steps, so be sure to follow the steps accordingly. Now let’s get into it and see how you can perform this action.
How to bulk delete posts on Facebook?
Make sure that you are logged in to your profile before getting on with this method.
- Open the Facebook application on your phone.
- Click on the profile icon on your app.
- Now click on the small three-dot icon just below your profile picture.
- Then tap on “Activity Log.”
- Next, tap on the “Manage Activity” option that you will see at the top of the application.
- A pop up will show up. Here tap on “Your Posts.”
- Now tap on the “Filters” option at the top, and you will see a new menu popping up at the bottom.
- Here, tap on “Date.”
- Now select the start and end date for the period from which you want to delete all your Facebook posts. Tap on the “Done” at the top after you have selected the dates.
- Now you will see a list of all the posts that you have posted in the selected time frame. You get the option to choose the posts that you want to delete here by checking the small square box next to these posts.
- Once you have selected the posts that you want to delete, just tap on the “Archive” or “Trash” button at the bottom.
- The archive will simply hide your posts from your account, but it won’t delete them. And Trash will remove them and move them to the Trash section.
- If you don’t recover the posts that are in your Trash within 30 days, then all those posts will be permanently deleted.
If you are not sure whether or not you want to delete posts in bulk on Facebook, then you can just archive them. In that way, if you ever feel like retaking a look at these pictures, then you can do it only by going into the archive section of your Facebook account.
If you have any queries with this guide, then comment down below. Also, be sure to check out our other articles on iPhone tips and tricks, Android tips and tricks, PC tips and tricks, and much more for more useful information.