Last updated on March 7th, 2021 at 02:42 am
In this tutorial, we will show you the steps to download the Disney Plus app on your PS4. Well, there are already many types of video-streaming services available at your disposal. You have Netflix, Amazon, HBO Max, Apple TV Plus among others. And now, Disney Plus is the recent addition to this list. The app brings tons of new Disney cartoons and movies to the fore. These include Star Wars, Pixar, Marvel, Frozen, X-Men, Incredible Hulk and many more along the same lines.
The app is now available for Xbox One, Roku Devices, PC, Mac, Android, iOS, Chromecast and PS4. And today, we will have a look at how this app could be installed on the latter. As is the case with other streaming services, Disney Plus is available as its own standalone app under the TV and Video section of PS4. With that said, here is how you could enjoy Disney Plus on PS4.
How to Download the Disney Plus app on PS4
First of all, make sure that you have subscribed to the Disney Plus service. Although the app is free to download, the subscription will obviously come at a cost. And once you have subscribed to Disney Plus, follow the below steps.
- Turn on your PS4 and head over to the PlayStation Store.
- Go to Search and enter Disney Plus in the provided box. Select Disney Plus from the search result on the right-hand side.
- Next, click on the Download button. This will be situated just beneath the picture on the left-hand side.
- Once it has been downloaded, click on the Start button, as could be seen in the below screenshot.
- Now go to the TV and Video section and click on the Disney Plus app.
- You will now have to log in to the app using your credentials.
- Once you have successfully logged in to Disney Plus on your PS4, just search for your favorite show and hit Play.
Also Read: How to Change the Language on Disney Plus
So with that, we conclude this guide on the steps to download the Disney Plus app on your PS4. Do let us know if you face any issues while carrying out the above steps. On that note, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks section that you should check out as well.