2013’s Grand Theft Auto V is an action-adventure open-world multiplayer video game that has been developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. This title offers up to 4K gaming resolution and players can get 60 FPS for a smoother experience. Apart from some other errors or bugs, it seems that plenty of PC gamers are facing the GTA 5 Error that includes the Procedure Entry Point Not Found SteamApps in the dynamic link library.
Well, it becomes one of the common errors for the PC players while trying to launch the GTA V title only because you have installed the mod version of GTA 5. It’s also worth mentioning that this particular error happens mostly with the fit-girl GTA 5 pack. During the download and installation process, the chances are high that any unauthorized file might have been included that contains a virus or malware which basically blocks the Stream_ap64.dll file.
Fix: GTA 5 Error the Procedure Entry Point Not Found (SteamApps)
When it comes to launching the GTA V game for the fit-girl GTA 5 pack, the Stream_ap64.dll file is the primary one. So, if this specific file is missing or gets corrupted then you may start encountering the error. To be precise, the error message should look like “The procedure entry point SteamApps could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Games\Grand Theft Auto V\GTAVLauncher.exe.”
It’s highly recommended to allow Stream_ap64.dll in Defender. Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the steps below.
- Open the Start menu > Type Windows Security to search it and then open it.
- Next, click on Virus and Threat Protection > Click on Allowed Threats.
- Search for the potential blocked files which are related to GTA 5.
- The chances are high that there is a Blocked file related to GTA V. If so, make sure to check whether it’s related to the Stream_ap64.dll file or not.
- If in case, it’s Steam_ap64.dll then click on Actions > Click on Allow.
- You’ll need to click on Restore the blocked GTA 5 Stream_ap64.dll file.
- If prompted, make sure to confirm the changes.
- Once done, reboot the PC to apply changes.
- Finally, you should be able to launch GTA V without any error.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.