If you are here, you may be looking for a firmware flash file for your Blackview BV7000 Pro. If yes, then you are in the right place. This guide will help you flash the stock ROM file on Blackview BV7000 Pro by using the SP Flash tool.
We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the stock ROM flash file on your device.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software-related issue on your Blackview BV7000 Pro. If you face any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Blackview BV7000 Pro Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Blackview BV7000 Pro
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Blackview BV7000 Pro
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Blackview BV7000 Pro
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Blackview BV7000 Pro
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Blackview BV7000 Pro to Factory State
- Device Name: Blackview BV7000 Pro
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6750
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
How to Flash Blackview BV7000 Pro Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Blackview BV7000 Pro, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Blackview BV7000 Pro
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Blackview USB Drivers
Download Firmware Files:
|Software Details||Download Links|
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on the Download option
- You have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section in the download tab.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases; if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Blackview BV7000 Pro, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware.
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Blackview BV7000 Pro
Follow our full-depth video guide
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Blackview BV7000 Pro device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.