Finally, LG rolled Android 8.0 Oreo update for LG K30. The update brings the latest Android 8.0 Oreo along with latest features and update. If you are running the Android 7.1.2 Nougat, then you must give a try for the new baked sweet of Android update known as Android Oreo. Along with this update, you will also get the latest Security Patch and other bug fixes. Now you can download LG K30 Android 8.0 Oreo for the model: X410TKB or LMX410TKB and LMX410ULML.
LG K30 features a 5.3-inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory. The camera on the LG K30 comes with 13MP rear camera with LED flash, and 5MP front shooting camera for selfies. The handset came out of the box with Android 7.1 Nougat and backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 2880 mAh battery with Fast battery charging. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back.
The update is currently rolling via OTA (Over the air) to users. The rollout is in a phase-wise manner, it may take a couple of days or weeks to receive the update notification on your phone. If you are not patient, then you can upgrade LG K30 to Android 8.0 Oreo manually.
- How To Root and Install Official TWRP Recovery On LG K30
- List of Best Custom ROM for LG K30 [All Variant]
- Common LG K30 Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- How To Unlock Bootloader On LG K30 H870 European Variant
- LG K30 Stock Firmware Collections [Back to Stock ROM]
- Verizon LG K30 Stock Firmware Collections
- LG K30 H872 10e Stock Rooted ROM (Pre-Rooted Firmware)
- How to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on LG K30 (All Variant)
If you can’t wait for the Official OTA update, then you can check for the guide to install LG K30 Android 8.0 Oreo update manually. Before that, let’s brief about what is new in this OS:
What’s on Android 8.0 Oreo?
Android 8.0 Oreo is the latest released sweet from Google. It is the latest iteration of Android OS after the release of Android 7.0 Nougat. Android Oreo comes with features such as New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and more.
New features for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
How to check OTA Update on LG K30 manually?
- Open Settings on LG K30.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tapAbout phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on-screen prompts to update the device.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Before proceeding to upgrade the LG K30, your phone must have enough battery backup with at least 50% battery and also enough storage to complete the installation process.
We suggest you to choose a Wi-Fi or a 4G connection to download it. Before following this, take a complete data backup to avoid any problem in case if things go wrong. After following the procedure mentioned above, you can now start downloading the update for LG K30. As this update is based on Android 8.0 Oreo, it wouldn’t take a lot of time to download and install.[/su_note]
Download Firmware Here
If you see any blank page, Download the firmware using XDM download manager by copy-pasting the URL.
Steps to Install LG K30 Android 8.0 Oreo manually:
First of all, download the firmware file with build number zip and then follow the below pre-requisite.
- This Works only on all the variant of LG K30
- Download and Install Latest LG USB Drivers.
- Also, download LG UP and LG Flashtool
- Download LG Bridge software.
[su_note note_color=”#fffef6″ text_color=”#000000″]
- List of Official Android 9.0 Pie Supported LG devices
- List of AOSP Android Pie 9.0 Supported devices [Custom ROM development]
- Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices, Release Date and More (Android 9.0)
Instructions to Install:
I hope you have installed all the above required LG tools and drivers on your PC. Now you can install the Android Oreo Stock firmware on LG K30 by just tapping the tutorial link down below.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are at GetDroidTips are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.[/su_note]Guide to Install LG Firmware on any LG phone
So, that’s all about it. You have successfully upgraded your phone to the latest version of LG K30 to Android 8.0 Oreo. If you have any questions or doubts or even feedbacks. Please comment below. I hope this guide was helpful to install LG K30 Android 8.0 Oreo Update.