Finally, LG mobile has started rolling the Android 9.0 Pie update to LG V35 ThinQ units in South Korea. The update is currently rolling via over the air with build number V350N20c (South Korea), V350AWM20b (AT&T USA), V350ULM20D (Google Fi/ Carrier unlocked / Amazon / AIO Wireless). If you are an LG V35 ThinQ users, then its time to enjoy official LG V35 ThinQ Android 9.0 Pie Update.
With this update, LG brings their own skin, Android 9 Pie gesture navigation, New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
- Device Name: LG V35 ThinQ
- Carrier: KT/KR / AT&T
- OS update: Android 9.0 Pie
- Software version: V350N20c / V350AWM20b / V350ULM20D
- Device Model: LMV350N / LMV350AWM / LMV350ULM
- Android Security Patch Level: March 2019 / June 2019
- Size: 3.67GB
Instructions to Upgrade LG V35 ThinQ
- Open Settings on LG V35 ThinQ.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on-screen prompts to update the device.
- List of Android 9 Pie Supported Huawei Devices
- List of Huawei Honor Devices Getting Android Oreo Update
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Any Huawei Smartphone [Official and Unofficial]
- List of Supported TWRP Recovery for Huawei Honor Devices
- Download latest Huawei USB drivers and installation guide
- Lineage OS 16 : List of Supported Devices, Release Date and More (Android 9.0 Pie)
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
Download LG V35 ThinQ Android 9.0 Pie Update
Updated on March 23, 2019: Currently, only Stable update has been rolled in South Korea region. The update is labeled with build number V350N20c. As far as we know, LG usually rolls the Android 9 Pie to international variant after rolling new software updates for its South Korean models. So we can assume that February or March month, we will see LG V35 ThinQ Android 9.0 Pie Update on International and other variants.
|Build Number||Region/Variants||Download Links|
|V350ULM20D||US unlocked||Download Here|
|V350ULM20D||Google Fi||Download Here|
|V350ULM20D||AIO Wireless||Download Here|
|V350AWM20b||AT&T||Not available yet|
|V350ULM20a||US Unlocked||Not available yet|
|V350N20c||South Korea||Download Here|
How to Install LG V35 ThinQ Android 9.0 Pie Update
Please note, before following manual setup, you should read the pre-requisites carefully.
- This is for Model: LG V35 ThinQ
- Make sure the downloaded software is genuine.
- Your device must have 70% battery.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- Download and Install Latest LG USB Drivers
- Download LG Bridge software.
- Install LG FlashTool and LG UP
- Now follow the steps to install LG firmware on any LG phones.
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
Instructions:Guide to Install LG KDZ Firmware on any LG Devices
I hope this guide was useful to install the LG V35 ThinQ Android 9.0 Pie. If this guide was helpful then leave a comment below.