Oppo A53 is one of the newly launched budget category smartphones that offers trendy & nice-looking colors, a redesigned rear camera setup, punch-hole selfie camera embedded screen, a 20:9 aspect ratio display, and more.
On this page, we have shared all the Oppo A53 CPH2127 Flash files with the firmware installation guide. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called the QFil Flash tool, QPST Flash Tool, or MSM download tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
Table of Contents
Why We Need Flash Files?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Oppo A53. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Oppo A53 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Oppo A53
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Oppo A53
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Oppo A53
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Oppo A53
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Oppo A53 back to Factory State
- Device Name: Oppo A53
- Model: CPH2127
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: MSM download tool | QFil or Qualcomm Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm SM4250 Snapdragon 460
- Android Version: Android 10
How to Flash Stock ROM File on Oppo A53 CPH2127
Before installing the Stock ROM flash file on your Oppo A53, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Oppo A53
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool or QPST and Oppo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files:
Flash File Name: CPH2127_11_A.51
File Size: 3.8 GB
Download: Click Here
Instructions to install:
After downloading the firmware file for Oppo A53 from the link above, you will need to use the Qualcomm Flash image loader Tool to flash the Stock firmware. Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Oppo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on Oppo device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via MSM Download Tool
Download MSM Download Tool and Qualcomm USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using MSM Download toolFlash Oppo Firmware via MSM download tool
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Oppo A53 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.