On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official stock ROM flash file on your Oppo A54s CPH2273. Well, the device runs out of the box with Android 11.0 which is powered by the Mediatek MT6765G Helio G35 processor. This guide will be helpful to unbrick or fix any software issues on your device.
To install the firmware flash file on Oppo A54s CPH2273, you need to download the software called SP Flash tool (also known as Smartphone flash tool). This method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the firmware file.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Oppo A54s Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Oppo A54s
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Oppo A54s
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Oppo A54s
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Oppo A54s
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Oppo A54s back to Factory State
How to Flash Oppo A54s CPH2273 Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Oppo A54s, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Oppo A54s CPH2273
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Oppo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: CPH2273_11_A.01
File Size: 3 GB
Android Version: 11
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on the Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Oppo A54s, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Oppo A54s
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Oppo A54s CPH2273 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.