Oppo Reno 7 5G was launched in India that runs on Android 11 with ColorOS 12 on top and features a 6.4-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate. Under the hood, the device is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 900 processor coupled with 8GB of RAM. Oppo Reno 7 5G comes with a triple rear camera setup that carries a 64-megapixel primary sensor, along with an 8-megapixel wide-angle shooter and a 2-megapixel macro shooter.
On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official stock ROM flash file on your Oppo Reno 7 5G CPH2371. Well, the device runs out of the box with Android 11.0 which is powered by the Mediatek Dimensity 900 processor. This guide will be helpful to unbrick or fix any software issues on your device.
To install the firmware flash file on Oppo Reno 7 5G CPH2371, you need to download the software called SP Flash tool (also known as Smartphone flash tool). This method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the firmware file.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Oppo Reno 7 5G Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Oppo Reno 7 5G
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Oppo Reno 7 5G
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Oppo Reno 7 5G
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Oppo Reno 7 5G
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Oppo Reno 7 5G back to Factory State
How to Flash Oppo Reno 7 5G CPH2371 Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Oppo Reno 7 5G, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Oppo Reno 7 5G CPH2371
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Oppo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: CPH2371export_11_A.06
File Size: 3 GB
Android Version: 11
Instructions to install:
Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Oppo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Oppo device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via MSM Download Tool
Download MSM Download Tool and Qualcomm USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using MSM Download tool
Method 3: Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on the Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Oppo Reno 7 5G, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Oppo Reno 7 5G
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Oppo Reno 7 5G CPH2371 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.