Paramount+ is a subscription video-on-demand OTT streaming service owned and operated by ViacomCBS Streaming. It offers original and library content from the CBS Entertainment Group and Media Networks broadcast properties. It also includes content from the Paramount Pictures library. The service or app can be used on most of the platforms but some users are reporting that the Paramount Plus Login Not Working for some unexpected reasons.
According to reports, several Paramount+ subscribers are facing sign-in issues like an invalid email address or password, getting the grey ‘continue’ button, or being asked to subscribe when you’re already a subscriber, etc can be frustrating a lot. Luckily, the Paramount+ Support team is aware of this issue and can be fixed quite easily by following the troubleshooting methods below. Also, check out which platform or device you’re using to sign up for Paramount+.
Fix: Paramount Plus Login Not Working
If we take a quick look at the available devices or platforms, no matter whether you’re using the paramountplus.com website directly via the browser or using a mobile device, or even using a connected device (like Apple TV, Fire TV, or Roku), we’ve shared the possible ways to fix the sign-in issues whatsoever. So, without wasting any more time, let’s get into it.
Sign in to paramountplus.com via Browser
Try using a different web browser (like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge) according to your preference.
1. Clear Browser Cache and Data
- Make sure that all of your web browsers are up-to-date by checking the whatsmybrowser.com website. If your browser version is updated, it’ll show you the info. If not, then make sure to follow the instructions to update to the latest version.
- Now, you’ll have to clear the cache and cookie data of your browser which is experiencing the sign-in issue with Paramount+. To do this:
- For Chrome: Open Chrome > At the top right, click on More > Click on More tools > Clear browsing data > You can choose a time range (All-Time is recommended) to delete every cache & cookie > Click on ‘Cookies and other site data’ then ‘Cached images and files’ to enable checkboxes. Finally, click on Clear data.
- For Mozilla Firefox: Click on the menu button and select Settings > Click on Privacy & Security panel > Under the Cookies and Site Data section, click on Clear Data… > Click on Clear again to confirm. [Select Everything if you want]
- For Microsoft Edge: Click on Settings and more > Go to Settings > Privacy, search, and services > Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear > Select a time range from the drop-down menu > Choose the types of data you want to clear > Select Clear now.
- For Safari: Open the Safari app on your Mac > Choose History > Select Clear History > Click on the pop-up menu > Choose the time range of the browser history that you want to clear.
- Once the browser cache and cookie data are cleared, head over to the Paramount+ website > Reset the password by clicking on ‘Forgot Password’ on the sign-in page. If it asks to check or verify, make sure to check your email inbox and spam folders then follow the on-screen instructions to complete.
2. Use Incognito Mode
You can also try using the Incognito Mode on your browser. For example, if you’re using Google Chrome then open Chrome > Click on Menu/File > New Incognito Window. For other browsers, the process should be the same most probably.
3. Power Cycle Wi-Fi Router
Make sure to power cycle your Wi-Fi router to refresh the networking glitch (if any). Just turn off the router then unplug the power cable from the router > Wait for around a minute or so then plug the power cable back in > Power on the router and head over to the paramountplus.com website and try streaming again.
For Mobile Devices
If you’re using a mobile device and trying to sign in/up for Paramount+ but having issues with it then make sure to clear the browser app cache by following the steps below. Once done, sign in again, and the problem should be resolved. Here we’ve shared the Chrome browser steps. For other browsers, the method should be the almost same.
- Via iPhone/iPad: If you’re using chrome then open the Chrome app > Tap on More at the bottom > Tap on History > Tap on Clear browsing data > Make sure to enable the checkmark next to ‘Cookies, Site Data’ and ‘Cached Images and Files’ > Tap on Clear browsing data.
- Via Android: Open the Chrome app > At the top right corner, tap on More > Tap on History > Clear browsing data > At the top, choose a time range [To delete everything, select All time] > Check both the ‘Cookies and site data’ and ‘Cached images and files’ checkboxes to enable it > Tap on Clear data.
For Streaming Devices (like Apple TV, Fire TV, or Roku)
If you’re using streaming devices that are connected like Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, Portal TV, Roku, or Chromecast, then you’ll need to clear your cache/data and try to sign in again on Paramount+.
If you’re still experiencing sign-in issues on any of your devices then make sure to visit this link and submit your problem. We hope the support team will quickly resolve your issue or escalate it further.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For additional queries, you can comment below.