When it comes to online content steaming services, Paramount+ is an American subscription video-on-demand OTT (over-the-top) streaming service that’s owned and operated by ViacomCBS Streaming. It includes favorite TV shows and live content from CBS, BET, Comedy Central, and more. Now, if you’ve subscribed via a participating TV provider then you can follow this guide to Activate Paramount Plus on Firestick, Roku, Xfinity, or Apple TV easily.
The Paramount Network basically allows subscribers to watch the latest episodes of their favorite TV shows apart from accessing full seasons of multiple series and exclusive content. You can also stream live TV shows and view the local station channels whatsoever. The best part is that Paramount Network TV is available on multiple platforms like iPhone, iPad, Android, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Firestick, and more.
However, it seems that before accessing the streaming service, you’ll have to create an account or subscribe to the service to be a part of it. Although the Paramount Plus service is free to start, it’s better to have a subscription plan so that you can stream more content with your regular TV subscription. In short, you require a TV provider to access the Paramount Network TV service. If you have an online account with your TV provider, no need to sign up again.
Activate Paramount Plus Firestick, Roku, Xfinity, or Apple TV
If in case, you don’t have an existing subscription plan with a supported TV provider then you can still access all the content through Paramount+. Interested users can choose either the Essential ($4.99 monthly) or the Premium ($9.99 monthly) plan as per their requirements. After subscribing to the Paramount Plus service via a participating TV provider, you’ll have to activate your Paramount Plus Network on your TV streaming device like Amazon Firestick or Roku, etc.
Here we’ve shared a brief guide to do so depending on your streaming device no matter whether you’re using Roku, Firestick, Xfinity, or Apple TV. Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into it.
Make sure to follow the steps mentioned below to activate the Paramount+ service network on Roku. To do so:
- Press the Home button on the Roku remote.
- Now, scroll up or down then select Streaming Channels to open the Channel Store.
- Then input Paramount Network in the Search Channels field to locate the app.
- Select Add Channel > Once the device firmware adds the channels on your list, simply open it.
- Select your TV service provider inside the channel > Next, you’ll see an activation code.
- Go to the paramountnetwork.com/activate website via your computer browser.
- Now, you’ll need to enter the activation code > Sign in with your TV provider via your account username & password.
- You’re done.
For Amazon Firestick:
Follow the steps below to activate Paramount Plus on Firestick:
- Launch your Amazon Firestick > Select Apps from the top menu.
- Search for the app from the categories list.
- Once you locate it, select the application.
- Select GET to start downloading it and wait for some time to finish the download.
- Select Open to launch it > Select your TV provider from the list.
- Now, you’ll see an activation code.
- Go to the paramountnetwork.com/activate website on a browser.
- Enter the activation code and sign in with your TV provider to activate it.
You can activate the Paramount+ service on Xfinity by following the steps below:
- Press the Xfinity button to open the Main Menu.
- Now, head over to the right side and select Apps.
- Locate and select the Paramount Plus Network app.
- Press the OK button > Launch the app and select your TV provider.
- Copy the activation code that is showing > Head over to the paramountnetwork.com/activate website on the browser.
- Enter the activation code > Sign in with your TV provider.
- Wait for the verification process and you’re good to go.
For Apple TV:
Make sure to install the app on the Apple TV before activating the Paramount Plus Network. You can follow the steps below to do so:
- Press the Menu button on your remote control to open the Home screen.
- Open the App Store icon > Go to the Paramount Plus Network app by searching for it.
- Select the Get button > Select Open to launch the app.
- Now, choose your TV service provider after opening the application.
- Copy the activation code which is showing and head over to the paramountnetwork.com/activate link on a browser.
- Make sure to enter the activation code that you’ve copied.
- Go through the account verification process and then sign in with your TV provider.
- Start streaming the Paramount+ content on your streaming device.
Paramount Network TV Activation Code Not Working
If in case, the Paramount+ service activation code isn’t working then make sure to troubleshoot it by following the steps below:
- Check out whether the activation code has been expired or not. That can be a primary reason behind such an issue in some cases.
- You can also click on the Regenerate Code button on the Paramount+ activation page to get a new code.
- Make sure to uninstall and reinstall the Paramount Plus Network app on your streaming device.
- Once it’s done, launch the app, and select your TV provider to get a new code.
- Clear the browser cookies and cache then try again.
- If nothing works for you then try contacting customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance on it.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.