LG G3 was announced in May 2014. The phone came out of the box with Android 4.4.2 Kitkat and later upgrade to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Currently LG has stopped official support to receive any new software update to this device, but still, you can enjoy unofficial custom ROM support from the XDA developer forum. Today we have the new Custom ROM for LG G3 known as Pixel Experience. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on LG G3. Supported variants are: d850, d855, d852, d851, f400, ls990, vs985, and g3ds.
LG G3 features a 5.8-inches display with a screen resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels. The smartphone is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 970 coupled with 4GB or 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the LG G3 comes with Dual 20MP rear Camera with phase detection, autofocus and LED flash and 16MP front shooting camera.
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel experience on the LG G3. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Google Pixel Experience ROM on LG G3
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for LG G3 based on Android 9.0 Pie now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Pixel Experience Based on Android 9.0 Pie:
Finally, Google rolled the new iteration of Android OS called Android 9.0 Pie. This brings many new features and improvements such as
|Android 9.0 Pie features
Full Credits to HardStyl3r
|Download Link || Mirror Link
|Android 9.0 Pie Gapps
- List of Best Custom ROM for LG G3 All Variant [Updated]
- How to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on LG G3 (All Variant)
- Update Liquid Remix Oreo on LG G3 All Variant based Android 8.1 Oreo
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for LG G3 All Variant (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- How To Install crDroid OS Oreo on LG G3 Android 8.1 Oreo (All Variant)
- Download and Install Lineage OS 16 on LG G3 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- Download Install AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Update for LG G3
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on LG G3:Watch The Video on How to install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Galaxy devices using ODIN
To install this ROM on LG G3, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- This will work on LG G3 (Don’t Try this on Any other device): Supported variants are: d850, d855, d852, d851, f400, ls990, vs985, and g3ds.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the video to find the full features of Pixel Experience ROM:
[su_youtube_advanced url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HSqeuLK4G0&t=10s” controls=”alt” rel=”no”]
[su_youtube_advanced url=”https://youtu.be/O4Xapyv4No0″ controls=”alt” rel=”no”]
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on LG G3
- Now install the TWRP Recovery for LG G3. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the ROM for LG G3 and move it to the internal storage.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Google Pixel Experience ROM on LG G3. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.