Good News for all LG G3 (All Variant) users. Now you can install Custom Recovery TWRP Recovery For LG G3. Today we will guide on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For LG G3. TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
In this guide, you can download and install the official TWRP Recovery for LG G3. This is an official TWRP Recovery for LG G3. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on LG G3. The TWRP Recovery comes with 3.1.0 version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your LG G3. If you have a TWRP for LG G3, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend to follow How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For LG G3
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP Recovery for LG G3. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on LG G3 today and Read the steps below. This is an official TWRP Recovery for LG G3 from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on LG G3, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for LG G3.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on LG G3, you must have a Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have a Unlocked Bootloader, first of all you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- Top 10 WhatsApp Alternatives for Android in 2017
- How to find Wi-fi Password in Android and iOS
- Top 5 BitTorrent Client Apps for Android
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- This Guide is for How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For LG G3
- You need to unlock Bootloader on LG G3.
- You need either Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here and Extract it.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- How to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On AT&T LG G3
- How to Install crDroid OS For LG G3 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- Download and Install Official Resurrection Remix On LG G3 (v5.8.4)
- How To Install Official ViperOS For LG G3 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
|AT&T LG G3 (d850)||Download|
|LG G3 Canada Bell Rogers (d852)||Download|
|LG G3 Canada Wind, Videotron, Sasktel (d852g)||Download|
|LG G3 Europe (d855)||Download|
|LG G3 Korea (f400)||Download|
|Sprint LG G3 (ls990)||Download|
|T-Mobile LG G3 (d851)||Download|
|LG G3 US Cellular (us990)||Download|
|Verizon LG G3 (vs985)||Download|
|LG G3 S (jag3gds)||Download|
|LG G3 Beat (jagnm)||Download|
|LG G3 Stylus (b2lss)||Download|
So Hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For LG G3 , If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.