Perrserker is a steel type Pokémon from the Galarian Pokedex family. It grows from Galarian Meowth after being fed with 50 candies. It is one of the final evolution of meowth. Today we have a guide with us, which will help to know about the moveset of Perrserker Pokémon.
If you are one of those who were searching for the best movesets of Perrserker, then you are at the right place. So let’s get started with our complete guide.
Pokémon Go Slowpoke Guide: Best Moveset and Counters
Best Chesnaught Moveset in Pokémon Go
Pokemon Go Kecleon Location and How to Get It?
How to Get and Use Weather Balls in Pokemon Go
Fix: Pokemon GO Daily Incense Not Working
Best Gengar Moveset in Pokemon Go
How to Catch Shiny Mega Gengar in Pokemon GO
How to Fix Pokemon Go Login Error Facebook ‘App Not Active’
List of Pokemon Card Rarity 2023
- Best Movesets For Perrserker In Pokémon Go
Best Movesets For Perrserker In Pokémon Go
Here are the best Movesets for Perrserker, which will help the players to use him to his full potential. We have discussed the best Movesets along with other important stats regarding Perrserker.
- On June 3rd, 2020, in Throwback Challenge Championship 2020, Perrserker was released.
- Evolution is the only way to acquire Perrserker.
- Type: Steel
- Weight: 28KG
- Height: 0.80m
- Attack: 195
- Defense: 162
- Stamina: 172
- CP Range: 28- 2,386
- HP Range: 16- 147
Secondary Charge Move Unlock Cost
- Stardust Cost: 50,000
- Candy Cost: 50
- Male: 50%
- Female: 50%
|160% damage||160% damage||160% damage|
|Poison||39.1 % damage|
|Metal Claw||Shadow Claw|
|8 (11)||9 (13)|
|Close Combat||Foul Play||Iron Head||Play Rough|
|100 (43)||70 (35)||60 (32)||90 (310|
Players vs. Environment Movesets Grades
|Metal Claw||Foul Play (Dark)||X||B|
|Shadow Claw||Foul Play (Dark)||B||B-|
|Metal Claw||Iron Head (Steel)||A||C|
|Shadow Claw||Iron Head (Steel)||C||B|
|Metal Claw||Play Rough (Fairy)||C||A|
|Shadow Claw||Play Rough (Fairy)||C-||A-|
PvE: Offensive Movesets Explanation
- Metal Claw pairs with Iron Head for a steel type Moveset
- Shadow Claw can pair with Foul Play to help counter Ghost and Psychic-type pokemon
- Close Combat and Play Rough are worthless
PvE: Defensive Movesets Explanation
- Metal Power has higher power, but Shadow Claw has more energetic neutral matchups on the defensive, making either viable.
- Play rough ha the highest base power and counters many dragons.
- Iron Head has good power but also has fairly unimportant coverage.
- Foul Play has a cranny performance capability, namely causing pain for many Psychic or Ghost Pokémon that it may encounter.
- Close Combat is a one-bar move, and Perrserker is unlikely to use it more than once.
PvP: Movesets Grades
|Shadow Claw (Ghost)||
PvP: Rating Explanation
|Great League||Ultra League||Master League|
We hope this guide helped you in understanding the best Movesets of Perrserker in Pokémon Go. If you liked our guide, then check out our P.C. tips and tricks, Games, iPhone Tips and Tricks, and Android Guides for more. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to get yourself registered in the $150 giveaway contest. If you have any queries or feedback, comment down below with your name and e-mail address. Thank You.