The Pokémon Go Little Cup is running from November 9-16. While you make your team for the cup, you have to be careful about your limits. Some of the best Little Cup Pokémon Go teams for you are enlisted in this guide. You can choose a team from the list that you can use during the event.
The Pokémon Go Little Cup puts a restriction on the use of Pokémon in the teams. The trainers can only use Pokémon that are under a 500 CP limit. Generally, the limits are up to 1,500 CP. This time however the team making requires the players to be more creative. Another requirement for the team making is that the Pokémon must be the first evolved form and not a secondary form. Keep these things in mind when you team up your member.
Best Pokémon Teams for the Little Cup in Pokémon Go
There are a number of Pokémon combinations available that make up the teams for Little Cup Pokemon. In most of these teams, Bronzor plays a dominant role since it is the trickiest Pokémon to beat in the event. The teams that are made by Bronzor are:
- Bronzor, Ducklett, Cottonee
- Deino, Bronzor, Venoant
- Vullaby, Bronzor, Alolan Sandshrew
- Shadow Carvanha, Bronzor, Cottonee
- Igglybuff, Bronzor, Skorupi
- Shadow Stunky, Bronzor, Cottonee
- Alolan Meowth, Bronzor, Cottonee
- Drifloon, Bronzor, Shelmet
- Lickitung, Bronzor, Shelmet
- Munchlax, Bronzor, Cottonee
Some other Little Cup Pokémon Go Teams Worth Considering
After Bronzor, the second most dominant Pokémon in Little Cup Pokémon Go is Shelmet. If you are in luck and manage to catch these Pokemons, then you are in a good chance for Little Cup.
- Bronzor, Shelmet, and Azurill
- Bronzor: Confusion (fast move), psyshock, and Heavy Slam
- Shelmet: Infestation (fast move), bug buzz, and body slam
- Azurill: Bubble (fast move), body slam, and ice beam
- Deino, Bronzor, and Barboach
- Bronzor: Confusion (fast move), psyshock, and heavy slam
- Deino: Dragon breath (fast move), crunch, and body slam
- Barboach: Mud shot (fast move), aqua tail, and mud bomb
How To Counter Bronzor in Little Cup Pokémon Go
If instead of having a Bronzor in your team, you are up against a Bronzor, then you should select a teammate that is strong against a Bronzor. This situation arises when your opponents are spamming Bronzor and therefore you have to face a lot of them. The Pokémon types that a Bronzor cannot defeat are Fire, Dark, and Ground Ghost.
Resulting, the best counters for Bronzor are:
Well, that’s all we have got for you with the best teams for Little Cup in Pokémon Go. We hope this guide definitely helped you. For more gaming updates, subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Also, check out our Gaming Guides, Windows Guides, Social Media Guides, iPhone, and Android Guides to know more.