Realme finally started pushing their new major OS update, Realme UI 3.0 for the Realme X7 and X7 5G based on Android 12. The update is now started rolling around the globe.
As per some reports, it is said to be rolling with build number RMX3092_11_F.03 for users around the globe. With this, Realme has included the latest May 2022 Security patch, which fixes many security bugs and vulnerabilities.
Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 Update Tracker:
Updated on June 16, 2022: Today, Realme rolled their Realme UI 3.0 open beta update to the Realme X7 5G users in India with software version RMX3092_11_F.03. The builds are very much more stable than the early access builds.
Download Android 12 | Realme UI 3.0 Update:
|Build Number: RMX3092_11_F.06
Country: India Download Link(Only for Realme X7 5G)
• Integrates the April 2022 Android security patches.
• Improves system performance and stability.
Integrates the April 2022 Android security patches.
|Build Number: RMX3092_11_F.03
File Size: 4.1 GB
Country: Global Download Link(Only for Realme X7 5G)
|Realme UI 3.0 Programma Open Beta|
Steps to Install Android 12 on Realme X7 and X7 5G
Before we get straight to the steps to flash the Realme UI 3.0 update based on Android 12 on your Realme X7 and X7 5G, let us take a look at the pre-requisites first.
- This Flash File is for Realme X7 and X7 5G.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Realme X7 and X7 5G has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Download QFil Tool, QPST Flash tool, or MSM Download Tool install on your PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Realme USB Drivers.
Now, let’s take a look at the Steps to flash Android 12 on Realme X7 and X7 5G.
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
To install Realme UI 3.0 Flash files on your Realme X7 and X7 5G, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given down below:
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Download the Qualcomm Flash image loader tool and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using the QFIL tool
Guide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
I hope you installed the Android 12 on Realme X7 and X7 5G successfully; now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.
Mera update nahin aaya jaldi bhejo please
I am having realme X7 5g can I get the update of Android 12 for my device or not please let me know if possible
Please let me know when Android 12 is Available for realme X7 5g