Last updated on April 4th, 2021 at 01:05 am
If you’re looking for Samsung Galaxy Fold stock firmware for your device then you’re at the right place. Here we will list all the official stock ROM for Samsung Galaxy Fold and will guide you on how to install them.
Samsung Galaxy Fold has just been launched and is the center of attraction for Android enthusiasts. It’s one of the first foldable smartphones by Samsung which can fold to give a full tablet view. Since the device is so popular, many customers are buying this product. However, at some point in their life, they might need to install stock firmware on their latest Galaxy Fold device.
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Fold Stock Firmware Collections
- 2 List of Samsung Galaxy Fold Stock Firmware Collections:
- 3 How to install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Fold
Samsung Galaxy Fold Stock Firmware Collections
Android is the most versatile and customizable OS of all times. Maybe that’s the reason why people are falling in love with Android. But because of excessive customizability, many people often brick their devices in the end and need to install stock firmware. Samsung makes very stable firmware for their devices, but they can also be laggy or unresponsive sometimes.
So, if you’re in such a situation and want to download and install stock firmware for Galaxy Fold, then this is the right place. This guide will help you to install stock firmware in Samsung Galaxy Fold. It is always good to keep the Samsung Galaxy Fold stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
Advantages of Stock Firmware
Installing stock firmware in your device can help to solve many problems. Such as screen freezing, unresponsive, camera fail, boot loops, slow performance etc. In case your device is stuck or in a brick state due to careless rooting or flashing methods, then installing Stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy Fold will save your device. Check the other advantages of Stock Firmware given below.
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy Fold
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Before we move on, please confirm the device specifications and ensure that you’re downloading the stock firmware for the right device and model.
|Device Name||Samsung Galaxy Fold|
|Screen||Dynamic AMOLED 7.3 inches, Resolution 1536 x 2152 pixels|
|Processor||Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485)|
|RAM/ROM||12GB RAM, 128/512 GB ROM|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 4380 mAh battery|
|Camera||12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
List of Samsung Galaxy Fold Stock Firmware Collections:
F900U1UEU4DUA3 | One UI 3.0 (Android 11) (US Unlocked)
F900FXXU4DUA1 | One UI 3.0 (Android 11) Update
F907BXXS4CTJ4 – November 2020 Patch – Europe – 5G Model
F900FXXS4BTH2 – September 2020 Patch – Global
F900FXXS4BTF2 – July 2020 Patch – Europe and Asia
F900U1UEU3BTDD – June 2020 Security Patch – US Unlocked
F900FXXS3BTE1 – June 2020 Security Patch – Europe
F900WVLU3BTDD – April 2020 Patch – Canada
F900U1UEU3BTDD – May 2020 Patch – US Unlocked
F900FXXU3BTDD – May 2020 Security Patch – Europe
F900WVLU3BTCD – March 2020 Patch – Canada
F900U1UEU3BTCE – Android 10 – US Unlocked
F900FXXU3BTCD – Android 10 – France
F9000ZCS3ATB2 – February 2020 patch – China
F900FXXS3ATB3 – February 2020 patch – South America
F900FXXS3ATB4 – February 2020 patch – Panama
F900WVLS3ATA1: January 2020 patch – Canada
F900FXXS3ATA8 – January 2020 Security patch – UAE
F900FXXS3ATA6 – January 2020 Patch – Morocco/Egypt
F900FXXS3ATA3 – February 2020 patch – Asia/Europe
How to install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Fold
Installing stock firmware on any Samsung device is a simple process. All you need is ODIN flash tool and device firmware files. Down below are the required files and prerequisites for the firmware flashing process. Have a look!
Download Required Files
These are the files which you will be needing to install stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Fold.
If you’re not able to access the download link, kindly use a third party Free VPN service.
- This guide will only work for Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software
- You should have Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
Instructions to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Fold
After downloading the firmware file, you need to use ODIN Tool to flash it on your device. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to install the firmware on your device.Guide to Install firmware on any Samsung Device using Odin Tool Video Guide to flash Stock Firmware on your device
This is the end of this guide, I hope you ave understood each step of installing stock firmware on your Samsung device. In case you’re having any queries or problems, then let us know via the comment section below.