Typing on a PC or a Mac has its advantages. We have the luxury of pressing Ctrl + Z to undo any mistake in our writing. The same thing on a MacBook can be accomplished by pressing Command + Z. But what about Android devices like a smartphone that we use widely. Is there a way to undo our text drafting mistakes..? Well, catching up with the PC platform, Samsung’s smartphone keyboard has a cool feature to undo a typing error. In this guide, I will explain to you How to Use Samsung’s Hidden Undo & Redo Gesture on any Galaxy device.
This feature is an in-built feature in the Galaxy devices from Samsung. You don’t need to do any rooting or install any third-party apps to enable this feature. There are other prominent keyboard apps such as Gboard and the SwiftKey. However, they don’t provide such a feature to use gestures to perform undo and redo. Let’s get into the guide now and see how to enable this feature on any Samsung Galaxy phone.
How to Fix Delayed Notifications on Any Samsung Galaxy Phones
Fix: Samsung Phone Showing Error “This Device Will Be Locked in 24 Hours”
Fix: Samsung Phone Not Showing 5G Network
Fix: Samsung Secure Folder Not Working After Update
Fix: Samsung Galaxy Phone File Transfer Not Working Issue
Samsung Phone Not Detecting Sim Card, How to Fix?
How Does the Undo & Redo Gesture Works on a Samsung Galaxy Device
Android OS and One UI Requirements
Enable Undo and Redo Gesture on Samsung Galaxy Device
- Open any app that requires typing so that the keyboard will show up
- To access the keyboard settings tap on the gear icon
- From the menu tap on Swipe, touch, and feedback
- Now set the Keyboard swipe controls to Cursor Control
- How to Fix GPS Tracking Issues Samsung Galaxy S Series and Note Series Devices
- How to Enable WiFi Calling on Any Samsung Galaxy Phone
- Disable Annoying Software Update Notification on Samsung Galaxy Device
- Delete Samsung Cloud on Your Galaxy Devices | How to Do