‘Respawn Entertainment’ has released an action-adventure which entitled “Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.” This game features with combat forms, force use, and another various plot that might associate with the Start Wars franchise. Some of the users have reported that the game is unstable on Windows. It may lead to a sudden crash, and the PC restarts randomly at some point.
Some of the users noted that Star Wars Jedi has involved in a crash at the starting point. Another reported the restart of PC at various aspects of the game. This issue might be occurring due to the incapability of the system, which required running Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order in the correct sequence. You might check the system requirements before finding any solution. If your PC is running on the exact configuration, then you might go through the below-mentioned procedures for fixing the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order issue.
- Recommended Requirements to run Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order:
- How to Fix Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Crashing issue or PC Restarts Randomly:
Recommended Requirements to run Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order:
You may first need to check that your PC might follow the mentioned requirements as these are the configurations that get the recommendation for the proper running of Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. You must have:
- ‘Intel Core i3-3220’ or ‘AMD FX-6100’ Processor
- 16 GB RAM (Minimum 8 GB)
- 64-bit Windows 7 or above OS
- ‘NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650’ or ‘AMD Radeon HD 7750’ graphics card
- 1 Pixel Shader
- 1 Vertex Shader
- 55 GB Free space
- 8192 MB dedicated RAM
How to Fix Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Crashing issue or PC Restarts Randomly:
Fallen order game goes into a crash in your PC, then this is not a big issue if you are running on the recommended system requirements. You need to follow one of the mentioned methods ahead to Fix Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Crashing issue or PC Restarts Randomly.
Run as an administrator:
You can run Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order in admin mode if you are getting the sudden crash in your system. Your game might not be able to access all the required settings from your PC as the admin access not provided to the game. So on the very first hand, you may give all access to your game in need of repairing the crash issue. Here is how you can run Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order as administrator:
- First, locate the executable file for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Right-click on it to open the context menu
- Head to the ‘Properties’
- Proceed to the Compatibility tab
- Check the box along with ‘Run this program as an administrator.’
- Press Apply button
Click on ‘OK’ and enjoy running the admin mode of Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. You might not face the crash issue if it was occurring due to the access issue.
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order may get into a crash if some of the files corrupted in your system. You need to find and remove or replace the corrupt files. You may repair the system files if they are corrupt. You need to follow some simple steps:
- First, open the Steam application and head to the ‘Library.’
- Locate Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and right-click on it
- Select ‘Properties’ from the context menu
- Click on the LOCAL FILES tab
- Then click on VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES
- Steam will initiate the verification operation now
- Close Steam and then reopen the application
You can also use the Repair function, which is similar to the verification. Go through mentioned steps to repair the gameplay:
- Open the Origin app and find the game library
- Locate Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Right-click on it and choose Repair
- Wait for the process to complete and once again try to check the issue. The issue might not involve in the game now. If the problem persists, then proceed to the next mentioned procedure.
Close unnecessary programs:
Some of the programs may be interrupting the gameplay during the process. You may need to clear the unwanted applications. Follow these steps to close the unnecessary programs:
- Right-click on the taskbar and select ‘Task Manager.’
- Check the unnecessary programs and select them.
- Hit ‘End Now’ button to close the unwanted programs
- Now run Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order and check for the error.
Update graphics card drivers:
Driver updates might also solve the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order crash issue. You need to go through the below-mentioned steps in case you are having the correct configuration of drivers, but they do not get the updates.
- Press ‘Windows key + S’ and search for the ‘Device Manager.’
- Find Display Adapters in device manager
- Expand the options from display adapters
- You may find the graphics card name here.
- Click on your graphics card and look for the ‘Update Drivers’ option
- Then click on this option and wait for the process to complete
- The process will automatically install the latest driver updates
- Best Graphics Card Overclocking Softwares and Tools
- Disable Nvidia GeForce Experience Overlay to Boost FPS on Graphics Games
- How to Rollback Nvidia Graphics driver to Previous Version in Windows 10
- How to Update Graphics Drivers to Fix Gaming Related Issues
- Guide to Upgrade and Install Graphics Card (Complete Guide)
- How to choose the best Gaming Graphics Card
- Best Graphics Card Benchmarking Softwares for your PC
You need to restart your PC for applying the configuration of the updates. Now, you can check for the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order issues. It might resolve promptly and will not suffer into any crash. If the crash happens again, then you might try another method mentioned below.
Disable full-screen optimization:
This is a particular function that used to improve the gaming performance of your PC. This feature somehow can cause the issues, so you need to disable the full-screen optimization for Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. Here is how you can disable this option:
- Get inside the Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order folder in your cumulative drive (Drive: C)
- Find the main executable file of Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order
- Right-click on it and head to the context menu
- Choose ‘Properties’ from the list
- Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab
- Check the box associated with ‘Disable full-screen optimizations’
- Then click on the ‘Apply’ then on the ‘OK.’
- Now run Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order as it may not get into any issue involving the crash while running on new compatibility settings.
Disable Third-party utilities:
After performing the methods as mentioned earlier, you may get the solution for your issue with Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. If the problem persists, then you can also try disabling your third party applications like an antivirus program. Your antivirus program might get restricting the files to explore during the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order gameplay.
You may uninstall the antivirus or disable it from the menu if it causes the error. You recommended uninstalling the antivirus program if you want a hassle-free gaming experience. You must use another security program for your PC, which might not interrupt the running of Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order.
The procedures mentioned above are very reliable in finding the crash or restart issue with Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. In case the system is not able to find the solution from the methods mentioned above, then you may need to configure Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order for running on low configuration settings.
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order suffers the PC restart error, which happens on multiple points during the gameplay. The above methods are valid with the repairing of Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order in many ways. You have to connect with the internet service at some point in the solutions. You may get the permanent fix of Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order crashing issues or Pc restart issue by one of the mentioned solutions. If you have any queries or feedback, please write down the comment in the below comment box.