Want to flash the Stock ROM file on Coolpad 8298-I00 (Also known as Coolpad Note 3 Lite)? Then you are in the right place. On this page, we will share the official Coolpad 8298-I00 flash files with their firmware installation guide.
To install the firmware flash file, we need software called SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
You might have ended up in situations such as hard brick, want to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, unroot your device, downgrade or fix the lag or freezing display. Whatever the case, one of the best solutions to fix your Coolpad Note 3 Lite 8298-I00 is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Coolpad Note 3 Lite running on stock ROM.
Also Read: List Of All Best Custom ROM For Coolpad Note 3/Lite (Updated)
Why We Need Firmware Files?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Coolpad 8298-I00. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Coolpad 8298-I00 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Coolpad 8298-I00
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Coolpad 8298-I00
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Coolpad 8298-I00
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Coolpad 8298-I00
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Coolpad 8298-I00 back to Factory State
Flash File Details:
- Device Name: Coolpad 8298-I00
- ROM Type: Stock ROM Flash Files
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762
- Android Version: Android 5.1
Steps to Install Coolpad 8298-I00 Flash Files (Firmware)
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Coolpad Note 3 Lite, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Coolpad 8298-I00 Note 3 Lite.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Coolpad 8298-I00 Note 3 Lite has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Coolpad USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Download Firmware Files:
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Coolpad 8298-I00 Note 3 Lite.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking, hardware or any kind of software problems arising on your while you follow this guide to install stock ROM on your phone. First, understand the tutorial and then follow it at your own risk.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Coolpad 8298-I00 Note 3 Lite
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Coolpad 8298-I00 Note 3 Lite:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on the Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Coolpad 8298-I00, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Coolpad 8298-I00
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Coolpad Note 3 Lite 8298-I00 [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.