Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. So if you have accidentally bricked your device then you can easily install Stock ROM on Nokia 2.3. Since Nokia 2.3 is having a MediaTek processor, you have to use SP Flash tool in order to install Stock ROM in Nokia 2.3 device. But don’t worry, as today in this guide, we will help you to successfully download and flash Stock Firmware in Nokia 2.3 Android smartphone.
Most smartphone gets hard brick because of the carelessness of users. Most users try to root their device to flash them with infected files. As a result, their devices get a hard brick and then they have to flash Stock firmware on their device. This is very true with Nokia 2.3 users. But don’t worry, as installing Stock ROM on Nokia 2.3 is no rocket science. It’s very easy and we will guide you through each step of the process. By following this guide, you can restore or unbrick Nokia 2.3 back to the previous working condition.
Nokia 2.3 is an impressive smartphone primarily designed for budget segment users. It packs a 6.2-inch display with a resolution of 720 by 1520 pixels. Nokia 2.3 runs on the latest Android v9.0 pie out of the box. It runs on MediaTek Helio A22 chipset and comes with 2 GB of RAM. The weight of the device is a little heavy i.e. 183 grams since it rocks a massive 4000 mAh battery.
As far as cameras are concerned, Nokia 2.3 has a dual-camera setup at the back. With 13 + 2 MP camera sensors for portrait photos. For selfie lovers, it has got a 5MP camera. Nokia 2.3 comes with all sorts of connectivity options including Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, 4G and VoLTE facilities. However, the device is not officially rated to be splashproof or waterproof by any means.
Stock ROM on Nokia 2.3 [Firmware File]
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Nokia 2.3. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Nokia 2.3 using this guide.
As we said above – installing Stock ROM on Nokia 2.3 is no rocket science. The actual process of flashing Stock Firmware on Nokia 2.3 is very easy. All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Nokia 2.3 using SP Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Advantage Of Nokia 2.3 Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Nokia 2.3
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Nokia 2.3
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Nokia 2.3
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Guide to Flash Stock ROM on Nokia 2.3
Today, in this tutorial, we will guide you on how to download and install Stock ROM on Nokia 2.3 device. If you’re new to this stuff then don’t worry. We will guide you through each step. Just read and follow all the steps carefully.
- Device Supported: Nokia 2.3
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps Included
- Processor: MediaTek MT6761
- Android Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
Download Required Files
These are the files which you will be needing to install Stock Firmware on Nokia 2.3 device. So make sure to download them.
- Firmware File: Download [Nokia_2.3_MT6761_HMDSW_Ironman-1400-0-00WW-B01.zip]
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Android USB Drivers
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Nokia 2.3
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This guide will only work for Nokia 2.3
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Install the Latest Nokia USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Nokia 2.3
After downloading the firmware file for Nokia 2.3, you need to use SP Flash Tool to flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to flash stock firmware on Nokia 2.3.
I hope you installed the Stock Firmware on Nokia 2.3 successfully. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!