Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. So if you have accidentally bricked your device then you can easily install Stock ROM on Nokia 3.2. Since Nokia 3.2 is having a Qualcomm processor, you have to use Flash tool in order to install Stock ROM in Nokia 3.2 device. But don’t worry, as today in this guide, we will help you to successfully download and flash Stock ROM on Nokia 3.2 Android smartphone.
Most smartphone gets hard brick because of the carelessness of users. Most users try to root their device to flash them with infected files. As a result, their devices get a hard brick and then they have to flash Stock firmware on their device. This is very true with Nokia 3.2 users. But don’t worry, as installing Stock ROM on Nokia 3.2 is no rocket science. It’s very easy and we will guide you through each step of the process. By following this guide, you can restore or unbrick Nokia 3.2 back to the previous working condition.
Stock ROM on Nokia 3.2 [Firmware File]
As we said above – installing Stock ROM on Nokia 3.2 is no rocket science. The actual process of flashing Stock Firmware on Nokia 3.2 is very easy. All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Nokia 3.2 using Qualcomm Flash image loader, also known as QFil Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Nokia 3.2. First of all, download the software, Qfil Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Nokia 3.2 using this guide. But before you do, let’s have a quick look at device specifications.
Advantage Of Nokia 3.2 Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Nokia 3.2
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Nokia 3.2
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Nokia 3.2
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Guide to Flash Stock ROM on Nokia 3.2
Today, in this tutorial, we will guide you on how to download and install Stock ROM on Nokia 3.2 device. If you’re new to this stuff then don’t worry. We will guide you through each step. Just read and follow all the steps carefully.
- Device Supported: Nokia 3.2
- Tool Supported: Qualcomm Flash image loader Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 429
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- Gapps: Included
- File: Stock ROM
Download Required Files
These are the files that you will be needing to install Stock ROM on Nokia 3.2 device. So make sure to download them.
- QFil Flash Tool: Download
- Nokia USB Drivers: Download
- If the QFil tool doesn’t work, please follow the second method to flash with Nokia OST Tool
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Nokia 3.2
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This guide will only work for Nokia 3.2
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Install the Latest Nokia USB Drivers.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Nokia 3.2
After downloading the firmware file for Nokia 3.2, you need to use Qfil Flash Tool to flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to flash stock firmware on Nokia 3.2.
Flash via Nokia Online Service Tool:
Incase, if the above SP Flash tool doesn’t work, then please follow the Nokia Online tool method to flash Nokia firmware on Nokia 3.2.How To Flash Stock Firmware Using Nokia OST
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Nokia 3.2 successfully. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!