Oppo A3 was launched in April 2018. The device came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo under the hood Oppo’s own ColorOS 5.0 UI. If you have bricked your device or Want to fresh install the Stock ROM on Oppo A3 (CPH1837) then you are in the right place. Oppo A3 is powered by MediaTek processor. To install Stock firmware on Oppo A3 Mediatek powered device, you need software known as SP Flash Tool, Formally also called Smartphone Flash tool. Download the Oppo A3 Stock Firmware, drivers and SP flash tool, then you can follow our guide to install the firmware on Oppo A3.
Talking about the specifications, Oppo A3 features a 6.2 -inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6771 Helio P60 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB internal memory with an expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Oppo A3 comes with a 16MP rear camera with LED dual-tone flash, aperture f/1.8 and 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery.
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A3 (CPH1837)
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Oppo A3 back to the previous working condition.
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Oppo A3 using SP Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Oppo A3. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flashtool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Oppo A3 (CPH1837) using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oppo A3
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo A3
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oppo A3
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Lineage OS 14.1 Device List
- Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on Oppo A3 (CPH1837).
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oppo A3 (CPH1837)
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- Processor: MediaTek MT6771
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo A3:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Oppo A3 (CPH1837)
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Oppo A3
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Oppo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on Oppo A3:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Oppo A3 (CPH1837) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.