Oppo A83 2018 was launched in April 2018. The device came out of the box with Android 7.1 Nougat under the hood Oppo’s own ColorOS 3.2 UI. If you have bricked your device or Want to fresh install the Stock ROM on Oppo A83 2018 (CPH1827) then you are in the right place. Oppo A83 2018 is powered by MediaTek processor. To install Stock firmware on Oppo A83 2018 Mediatek powered device, you need software known as SP Flash Tool, Formally also called Smartphone Flash tool. Download the Oppo A83 2018 Stock Firmware, drivers and SP flash tool, then you can follow our guide to install the firmware on Oppo A83 2018.
How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A83 2018 (CPH1827)
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Oppo A83 2018 back to the previous working condition.
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Oppo A83 2018 using SP Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Oppo A83 2018. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flashtool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Oppo A83 2018 (CPH1827) using this guide.
Oppo A83 2018 Specifications:
|Display Technology||Display||IPS LCD|
|Screen Resolution||720 x 1440 Pixels|
|Screen Size||5.7 inches|
|Protected By||Not Known|
|Operating System||Android 7.1 Nougat; ColorOS 3.2|
|Dust and Waterproof||No|
|CPU/GPU||Processor Chipset||Mediatek MT6763T Helio P23|
|CPU||Octa-core 2.5 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Memory||RAM||3GB and 4GB|
|Internal Memory||16/32/64 GB|
|Expandable Up to||microSD Card support with up to 256GB|
|Camera||Rear||13 MP AF, f/2.2|
|Front||8 MP (MP = Megapixels)|
|Battery||3180 mAh Non-RemovableDual|
|Other Sensor:||Accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Connectivity||Dual SIM, Bluetooth, 4G voLTE, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Dimensions||150.5 x 73.1 x 7.7 mm|
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oppo A83 2018
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo A83 2018
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oppo A83 2018
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Lineage OS 14.1 Device List
- Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on Oppo A83 2018 (CPH1827).
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oppo A83 2018 (CPH1827)
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Android OS: 7.1 Nougat
- Processor: MediaTek MT6763T
|Oppo A83 3GB RAM||Download||CPH1827_11_A.17_180630_8afadbbe(3G).tar.bz2|
|Oppo A83 3GB RAM||Download||CPH1827_11_A.18_180802_8afadbbe(3G).tar.bz2|
|Oppo A83 2GB RAM||Download||CPH1827_11_A.18_180803_8afadbbe(2G).tar.bz2|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo A83 2018:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Oppo A83 2018 (CPH1827)
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Oppo A83 2018
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Oppo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on Oppo A83 2018:
Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash tool
Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash tool – Video Tutorial
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Oppo A83 2018 (CPH1827) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.