Realme has launched its Realme 5i in the Indian market. The device is identical to Realme 5, which was launched in August 2019. Later the brand had also launched Realme 5s along with Realme 5i in November 2019. Realme 5s was slightly a step up to Realme 5. Now the brand has discontinued the Realme 5 and replacing it with Realme 5i. If you’re a Realme 5i user and looking for the official Stock Firmware to download, you can follow this full guide below. Here you can check all the list of official firmware flash files for Realme 5i. By following this guide, you can flash the firmware file, with their download link, requirements, and very clean step-by-step guide.
Android is full of customizations and tweaks that all the users can easily perform. But users have to follow the guide and step-by-step process properly in order to done customization successfully. Unfortunately, some users may not follow the proper steps or don’t flash the compatible file on their devices during Custom ROM installation or rooting, etc. Therefore, their devices can be easily bricked or stuck into the boot loop issue.
In that case, it’s highly recommended to unbrick their devices or fix the boot loop issue at first by flashing the Stock ROM again. Even if your device is having an issue with the software performance or overheating or network drop or battery charging or anything else, you should re-install the Stock ROM. As the Realme 5i device runs on Qualcomm chipset, we will provide you the firmware installation method using any guide below.
- Realme 5i Specifications: Overview
- Importance of Stock Firmware
- How to Install Stock ROM Flash File on Realme 5i (RMX2030)
- Installation Guide
Realme 5i Specifications: Overview
The Realme 5i sports a 6.52 HD+ IPS LCD waterdrop notched display. The display is protected by Gorilla Glass 3. It has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a pixel density of 269ppi. The display is protected under Corning Gorilla Glass. The Realme 5i is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor paired with 4GB of LPDDDR4X RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The internal storage can be expanded via a MicroSD card up to 256GB.
Talking about optics, the smartphone has a quad rear camera setup. It has a primary 12MP Sony IMX 386 sensor with an aperture value of f/1.8 coupled with an 8MP ultrawide lens with an aperture value of f/2.25 and a tertiary 2MP macro lens and finally, a 2MP depth sensor with an aperture value of f/2.4. To the front, it has an 8MP sensor with an aperture value of f/2.0.
The Realme 5i is packed with a 5,000mAh battery, which charges via MicroUSB and supports 10W charging. The device runs on Colour OS based on Android Pie. The device has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner for security purposes. The 3.5mm headphone jack is still present in the device. The device comes in Aqua Blue and Forest Green color options. The Realme 5i is priced at Rs 8,999 for the 4GB + 64GB variant.
Importance of Stock Firmware
Stock ROM is always an important part of smartphones. When you move to stock ROM, you can fix up a lot of problems. We have listed the sam below.
- With the help of stock ROM, You can unbrick your Realme 5i.
- Solve the boot loop issue on Realme 5i (RMX2030).
- You can bypass system Lock and Screen Lock.
- Removes any possible case of spyware or Adware in your devices.
- To fix any bugs on your Realme 5i.
- Device Supported: Realme 5i (RMX2030)
- Tool Supported: QFIL Flash tool or Use QCom Download Tool | 2nd Method: MSMDownload Tool or Miracle Box
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
How to Install Stock ROM Flash File on Realme 5i (RMX2030)
Before doing anything, we need to have the ROM file for the designated device ie Realme 5i. Here is the download link for the same.
Download Firmware Flash Files
- RMX2030EX_11_C.75: Download
- RMX2030EX_11_C.73: Download
- RMX2030EX_11_C.71: Download
- RMX2030EX_11_C.67: Download
- RMX2030EX_11.C.53: Download
- RMX2030EU_11.C.44 – Europe: Download
- RMX2030_11_A.20: Download
- RMX2030EX_11_A.19: Download
- RMX2030EX_11_A.16: Download
- RMX2030EX_11_A.14: Download | Mirror
- RMX2030_11_A.13: Download
Before beginning with the installation remember a few pointers we have mentioned below.
- This ROM is exclusively for the Realme 5i (RMX2030). Don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge your phone completely before installing the ROM.
- A Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and install Realme USB drivers on your Windows PC.
- Download QFil Tool or QPST Flash tool and install on your PC.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Realme device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! Remove your device from your PC. That’s it!
Method 4: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow to install Stock ROM on the Realme 5i :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Realme 5i.
So, that’s it, guys. Now you know how to install a firmware flash file on Realme 5i (RMX2030). We hope this tutorial was helpful to you. In case you have any queries do let us know in the comments.