Back on March 6, Realme launched the Realme 6 and the Realme 6 Pro in India. This time the Chinese manufacturer has included significant updates over their predecessor despite coming like new chipsets, 90Hz display, and 30W fast charging. If you’re a Realme 6 Pro user and looking for the official Stock Firmware to download, you can follow this full guide below. On this page, you will find all the official Realme 6 Pro flash files.
Android is full of customizations and tweaks that all the users can easily perform. But users have to follow the guide and step-by-step process properly in order to done customization successfully. Unfortunately, some of the users may not follow the proper steps or don’t flash the compatible file on their devices during Custom ROM installation or rooting, etc. Therefore, their devices can be easily bricked or stuck into the boot loop issue.
In that case, it’s highly recommended to unbrick their devices or fix the boot loop issue at first by flashing the Stock ROM again. Even if your device is having an issue with the software performance or overheating or network drop or battery charging or anything else, you should re-install the Stock ROM. As the Realme 6 Pro device runs on Qualcomm chipset, we will provide you the firmware installation method using any guide below.
- Realme 6 Pro Specifications: Overview
- Importance of Stock Firmware
- How to Install Stock ROM on Realme 6 Pro (RMX2061)
- Installation Guide
Realme 6 Pro Specifications: Overview
The Realme 6 Pro features a 6.6 inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. This display is an ultra Smooth display with a massive screen refresh rate of 90Hz, an aspect ratio of 20:9, a massive screen to body ratio of 90.6 percent. The device has a trendy punch-hole display.
Under the hood, it is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 720G SoC which is built on the 8nm process. This SoC comes with Kryo 265 cores clocked at different speeds. It also comes with Adreno 618 GPU. Coming to the memory options, the device comes with 6GB and 8GB of LPDDR4X dual-channel RAM. Further, talking about the internal storage options it available in 64GB and 128GB of UFS 2.1 onboard storage options. This is also expandable via a micro SD card (up to 256GB). The device has a dedicated slot for this, where you guys can insert two Nano type SIM cards and a micro SD card slot at the same time.
Coming to the optics, the Realme 6 Pro sports a quad-camera setup arranged in the same manner as Realme X2, XT, and Realme 5 Pro. This quad rear camera setup consists of a 64MP Samsung GW1 primary sensor with an aperture value of f/1.8 aperture. This sensor pairs with a secondary 8MP ultra wide-angle sensor with an aperture value of f/2.3. Further, this camera setup includes, a tertiary 12MP telephoto sensor with an aperture value of f/2.5 aperture and a finally a regular 2MP macro shooter with an aperture value of f/2.4. To the front, there is a dual-hole selfie punch camera setup that houses the primary 16MP Sony IMX471 sensor with an aperture value of f/2.0. This sensor pairs with an 8MP secondary wide-angle sensor.
The Realme 6 Pro packs a 4,300 mAh battery which supports for 30W Flash Charge support ( rebranded VOOC). The brand claims that it can be charged in 60 minutes from 0 – 100. The device runs on the latest Realme UI based on Android 10. The device will be available in two color options namely the Lightning Orange and Lightning Blue. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot. Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE. GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, NavIC. FM radio. USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go.
Importance of Stock Firmware
Stock ROM is always an important part of smartphones. When you move to stock ROM, you can fix up a lot of problems. We have listed the sam below.
- With the help of stock ROM, You can unbrick your Realme 6 Pro.
- Solve the boot loop issue on Realme 6 Pro (RMX2061).
- You can bypass system Lock and Screen Lock
- Removes any possible case of spyware or Adware in your devices.
- To fix any bugs on your Realme 6 Pro.
- Device Supported: Realme 6 Pro (RMX2061)
- Tool Supported: QFIL Flash tool or Use QCom Download Tool | 2nd Method: MSMDownload Tool or Miracle Box
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC
- Android OS: 10
- File: Software Update
How to Install Stock ROM on Realme 6 Pro (RMX2061)
Before doing anything, we need to have the ROM file for the designated device ie Realme 6 Pro. Here is the download link for the same.
Download Flash Files
- RMX2061_11_C.23: Download
- RMX2061_11_C.21: Download
- RMX2061_11.A.51: Download
- RMX2061_11.A.49: Download
- RMX2061_11.A.45: Download
- RMX2061_11_A.43: Download
- RMX2061_11.A.41: Download
- RMX2061_11.A.39: Download
- RMX2061_11.A.33: Download
- RMX2061_11.A.29: Download
- RMX2061_11.A.27: Download
- RMX2061_11.A.25: Download
- RMX2061_11.A.17: Download
- RMX2061_11_A.15: Download
- RMX2061_11_A.11: Download
Before beginning with the installation remember a few pointers we have mentioned below.
- This ROM is exclusively for the Realme 6 Pro (RMX2061). Don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge your phone completely before installing the ROM.
- A Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and install Realme USB drivers on your Windows PC.
- Download QFil Tool or QPST Flash tool and install on your PC.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Realme device.Guide to Install Realme Firmware on any Realme smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:Guide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! remove your device from your PC. That’s it!
Method 4: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Realme 6 Pro :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Realme 6 Pro.
So, that’s it, guys. Now you know how to install stock ROM on Realme 6 Pro (RMX2061). We hope this tutorial was helpful to you. In case you have any queries do let us know in the comments.