Here we will guide on how to install stock ROM on Realme X2 Pro (Model No: RMX1931). The guide is simple and easy to follow. You can watch our complete video guide.
These days there is a great number of a smartphone enthusiast interested in learning the technical aspects of smartphones. So, they keep tweaking the phone in terms of hardware and software. However, sometimes, unfortunately, they end up bricking their device. Now, as we know in a bricking scenario, the phone won’t start and becomes a paperweight. This can happen with any smartphone. Some of our readers had this issue on their Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931). So, in this post, we will guide you to install Stock ROM on Realme X2 Pro. We have put up the download link for the corresponding ROM along with the installation guide. So, check it out.
- 1 Realme X2 Pro Specifications: Overview
- 2 Importance of Stock Firmware
- 3 How to Install Stock ROM on Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931)
- 4 Installation Guide
Realme X2 Pro Specifications: Overview
The Realme X2 Pro sports a 6.5-inches Super AMOLED 90Hz refresh rate display of 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. The display also supports HDR10+ content having a 1000 nits maximum brightness level. While the handset comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on both sides with an aluminum frame.
It’s powered by the flagship octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SoC, coupled with Adreno 640 GPU. There is 6GB/8GB/12GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB/256GB UFS3.0 of internal storage options available on this device. It runs on the Android 9.0 Pie over ColorOS 6 out-of-the-box and upgradable to Android 10 over ColorOS 6.1 skin.
In terms of the camera department, the Realme X2 Pro packs a rear 64MP wide-angle (f/1.8) lens, an 8MP ultrawide camera (f/2.2), a 13MP telephoto (f/2.4) lens, and a 2MP depth sensor (f/2.4) lens. While the front features a 16MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture lens.
The device packs with some of the major sensors like an optical in-display fingerprint sensor, an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, and compass sensor. Whereas the handset sports a 4,000mAh battery with 65W Super VOOC Flash Charge fast charging technology.
Importance of Stock Firmware
Stock ROM is always an important part of smartphones. When you move to stock ROM, you can fix up a lot of problems. We have listed the sam below.
- With the help of stock ROM, You can unbrick your Realme X2 Pro.
- Solve the boot loop issue on Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931).
- You can bypass system Lock and Screen Lock
- Removes any possible case of spyware or Adware in your devices.
- To fix any bugs on your Realme X2 Pro.
- Device Supported: Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931)
- Tool Supported: QFIL Flash tool or Use QCom Download Tool | 2nd Method: MSMDownload Tool or Miracle Box
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SoC
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
How to Install Stock ROM on Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931)
Before doing anything, we need to have the ROM file for the designated device ie Realme X2 Pro. Here is the download link for the same.
Before beginning with the installation remember a few pointers we have mentioned below.
- This ROM is exclusively for the Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931). Don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge your phone completely before installing the ROM.
- A Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and install Realme USB drivers on your Windows PC.
- Download QFil Tool or QPST Flash tool and install on your PC.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
Method 1: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:Guide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
Method 2: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! remove your device from PC. That’s it!
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Realme X2 Pro :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Realme X2 Pro.
So, that’s it, guys. Now you know how to install stock ROM on Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931). We hope this tutorial was helpful to you. In case you have any queries do let us know in the comments.