Here we will guide you on how to install a stock ROM flash file on Realme XT (Model No: RMX1921). The guide is simple and easy to follow. You can watch our complete video guide.
These days there is a great number of smartphone enthusiasts interested in learning the technical aspects of smartphones. So, they keep tweaking the phone in terms of hardware and software. However, sometimes, unfortunately, they end up bricking their device. Now, as we know in a bricking scenario, the phone won’t start and becomes a paperweight. This can happen with any smartphone. Some of our readers had this issue on their Realme XT (RMX1921). So, in this post, we will guide you to install Stock ROM on Realme XT. We have put up the download link for the corresponding ROM along with the installation guide. So, check it out.
- Realme XT Specifications: Overview
- Importance of Stock Firmware
- How to Flash the Firmware File on Realme XT (RMX1921)
Realme XT Specifications: Overview
The Realme XT is the first device in India with a 64MP primary rear sensor which offers great image quality even in low light. The device comes with a 6.4-inches Super AMOLED Full-HD+ display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. While the in-display fingerprint sensor and Face unlock are both quick and accurate as well.
Under the hood, the device is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 712 SoC, coupled with three RAM & storage options. It runs on ColorOS 6.0.1 based on Android 9 Pie and upgradable to Android 10 in Q1 2020.
The highlight of this device is the 64MP AI Quad camera setup on the rear side. The wide-angle lens and macro lens offers great images. While the front features a 16MP Sony sensor for selfies. It features Ambient Light, Proximity, Magnetic induction sensor, Gyro, Acceleration, Pedometer, G-sensor, etc. While for security unlock, the device has an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Realme has provided the 4,000 mAh battery with VOOC charging. In terms of the connectivity options, the handset packs Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C, 3G/4G LTE, GPS, etc. It also has a 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos, Dual Nano-SIM, and a dedicated MicroSD card slot.
Importance of Stock Firmware
Stock ROM is always an important part of smartphones. When you move to stock ROM, you can fix up a lot of problems. We have listed the sam below.
- With the help of stock ROM, You can unbrick your Realme XT.
- Solve the boot loop issue on Realme XT (RMX1921).
- You can bypass system Lock and Screen Lock
- Removes any possible case of spyware or Adware in your devices.
- To fix any bugs on your Realme XT.
- Device Supported: Realme XT (RMX1921)
- Tool Supported: QFIL Flash tool or Use QCom Download Tool | 2nd Method: MSMDownload Tool or Miracle Box
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
How to Flash the Firmware File on Realme XT (RMX1921)
Before doing anything, we need to have the ROM file for the designated device ie Realme XT. Here is the download link for the same.
- This ROM is exclusively for the Realme XT (RMX1921). Don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge your phone completely before installing the ROM.
- A Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and install Realme USB drivers on your Windows PC.
- Download QFil Tool or QPST Flash tool and install on your PC.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
Download Flash Files
- RMX1921_11_F.06: Download Link
- RMX1921_11_F.03: Download Link
- RMX1921EX_11.C.14: Download Link
- RMX1921EX_11_C.13: Download Link
- RMX1921EX_11.C.11: Download Link
- RMX1921EX_11.C.10: Download Link
- RMX1921EX_11_C.08: Download Link
- RMX1921EX_11.C.07: Download
- RMX1921EX_11.C.05: Download
- RMX1921EX_11_C.03: Download
- RMX1921EX_11_C.02: Download
- RMX1921EX_11.A.14: Download
- RMX1921EX_11.A.13: Download
- RMX1921EX_11.A.12: Download
- RMX1921EX_11.A.11: Download
- RMX1921EX_11.A.10: Download
- RMX1921EX_11_OTA_0100: Download
- Full Flash Firmware: Download
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Download Qualcomm Flash image loader tool and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using QFIL toolGuide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! remove your device from your PC. That’s it!
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Realme XT :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Realme XT.
So, that’s it, guys. Now you know how to install stock ROM flash file on Realme XT (RMX1921). We hope this tutorial was helpful to you. In case you have any queries do let us know in the comments.
Where is your video guide ?
hey , I’m about to downgrade to the original rom for my realme XT cause I hate the draining issue on the realme UI, should I flash the full flash firmware or this one RMX1921EX_11_OTA_0100 ? need ur advise asap . ty