Last updated on March 21st, 2021 at 01:05 am
On this page, we will guide you on how to flash the official firmware file on Tecno Pop 4 BC2. By following this guide, you can fix most of Android’s software issues.
Android is full of customizations and tweaks that all the users can easily perform. But users have to follow the guide and step-by-step process properly in order to do the customization successfully. Unfortunately, some of the users may not follow the proper steps or don’t flash the compatible file on their devices during Custom ROM installation or rooting, etc. Therefore, their devices can be easily bricked or stuck into the boot loop issue.
In that case, it’s highly recommended to unbrick their devices or fix the boot loop issue at first by flashing the Stock ROM again. Even if your device is having an issue with the software performance, overheating, network drop, battery charging, or anything else, you should re-install the Stock ROM. As the Tecno Pop 4 device runs on MediaTek chipset, we will provide you the firmware installation method using the SP Flash Tool.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Tecno Pop 4 BC2
Before installing the firmware flash file on your Tecno Pop 4, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
Stock ROM Advantages
Stock ROM comes by default on a smartphone or tablet device that usually runs on an operating system like Android OS. All the device OEMs provide the specially crafted and compatible firmware version for each and every model. It also offers a more stable and smoother user experience which you may not find on Custom Firmware.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Tecno Pop 4
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Tecno Pop 4
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Tecno Pop 4
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Tecno Pop 4
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Tecno Pop 4 back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your device
- Device Name: Tecno Pop 4
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Android Version: Android 10
- We assume that you’ve downloaded the firmware file and installed the other drivers & tools on your PC.
- This Stock ROM file is exclusive for the Tecno Pop 4 model only.
- Try to charge your device more than 60% at least.
- Take a Full Data Backup without Root before doing anything.
- If TWRP Recovery already installed, keep a Nandroid Backup via TWRP.
- You will require a computer and a USB data cable.
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Tecno USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: BC2-VP592AB-QGo-OP-200601V002
File Size: 1.4 GB
Android Version: 10
Instructions to Install: via Recovery
- First of all, Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Tap on Build Number 7 Times.
- Go to Developer Options –> Enable USB Debugging.
- Download firmware from above and save it in Internal storage.
- Now Reboot to Recovery Mode.
- Select Apply Update from SD Card.
- Select the Downloaded ZIP file from SD Card.
- Wait until the installation process Completes.
- Once the installation completed. Reboot the Phone
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting anymore time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
Follow our full-depth video guide below:Video Guide to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Tecno Pop 4 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.