Irrespective of Android and iOS devices, the TikTok app “Couldn’t load Tap to try again.” error message is getting frustrated a lot. It basically prevents users from watching and sharing TikTok videos by any means. Well, there is no out-of-the-box solution required because the affected users can simply reload the screen and it’ll fix the issue. Meanwhile, closing and opening the TikTok app again will resolve the problem completely.
Fix: TikTok Couldn’t Load. Tap to try again Error Message
- Once the error appears, tap on the screen to reload it.
- If the error still appears, close the TikTok app, and relaunch it.
- You should also check whether your internet connection is working fine or not. If you’re using mobile data, try using a Wi-Fi network.
- However, if the problem is appearing again, make sure to simply reboot your smartphone to refresh the system.
- Finally, if the problem still appears, you should uninstall & reinstall the TikTok app on your mobile.
Somehow, if the error keeps bothering you, ensure to contact TikTok Support for further assistance.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For additional queries, you can comment below.